E-cigarettes and e-liquids banned in Poland

Well thanks :joy: I will stop replying now or I get a warning Iā€™m hogging the topicā€¦

1 Like

Hmmm, perhaps we need a pay for like systemā€¦lol

1 Like

Apparently I just did! :joy:

2 Likes

Inawera is a Polish company I believe. Are they getting tangled up in this?

They will continue selling their flavours, as for e-cigs and liquidā€¦ once the law has passed in the Polish senate they will not be able to sell it online.

2 Likes

Flavour concentrates should be fine, right?

1 Like

So far yes, but youā€™ll never know what they come up with next. If the worse happens and they outlaw those, Iā€™ll have to vape all the fruit flavours I have and donā€™t use. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh no , not the dreaded fruit vaping torture! I have a bunch of fruit flavors but I enjoy very few of them.
I did see that they are having a Vape Expo in Warsaw , Poland next month .Is there any chance they will back off the online sales prohibition?

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t look that way. Had another reminder from Hangsen shop just a few days ago about them selling off the remaining products. The vote in parliament was on 07-06-16 and theyā€™ve voted for a total ban on internet sales. :disappointed:

:scream::watermelon::banana::lemon::strawberry::anguished:

1 Like

A little update today from www.inawera.com

Since 8th September 2016 begin to take effect new regulations concerning e-cigarettes and nicotine liquids commerce.

What will change?
Individual customers can still buy flavours, bases and e-liquids which are nicotine free on INAWERA.COM.

We can still sell liquids and e-cigarettes containg nicotine to those who:

• are wholesale customers
  • have or will create a companyā€™s account
  • have tax number

At the same time we would like to inform you that the restrictions do not concern our representativesā€™ international shops:

INAWERA.DE

INAWERAFLAVOURS.COM

AROMES-ECIG.FR

4 Likes

Glad they are still in business and I guess it could have been worst ,but yeah it still sucks!:rage:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I concur with @BoyHowdy. Sucks, but could have been much worse.

3 Likes

E-dym.pl seems to have gone offline completely :frowning: this saddens me, it was a great little site for the odd mod or tank at almost FT prices, but much quicker delivery. Also was my main source for INW and FA concentrates, they had FA cheaper than most other vendors. Boooo!

1 Like

:-1::-1::-1:

1 Like