E-cigarettes and e-liquids banned in Poland

But it will have to be listed and sold as a “daisy seed pencil”. :triumph:

2 Likes

There is no nicotine in a tobacco seed :innocent:

2 Likes

Somehow they’ll figure out to shit on our plan! :confounded:

1 Like

Except the UK

Lol! I think my husband actually did this a few times with sports tickets before scalping was made legal here. Just to cover his butt. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Daaaaamn woman! And I thought steeping took freaking forever. Grow your own tree and tobacco? Pass.

“But it was funny huh?!?!!”
/Gabriel Iglesias’ friend out

1 Like

Her*

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This all goes to show how corrupt these governments are. They are only intrested in shutting down the vaping industry because the big tobbaco companies are in their pockets!!! They only show a big interest in things when they start losing MONEY! I hate these f@cks, seriously do! They want us all back on cigs, making them millions every year whilst we lose millions of loved ones a year due to cigs! I hope INW dont have to stop producing flavourings, i use them alot. There is noway for us to stock pile them either as flavourings have a shelf life and not really a way to prolong that. I think its gona be worse for us over here in the UK too coz we have no regulations backing us up from the EU now. They can just make any decision they want and we have to stick to it. I hate how money hungry our “leaders” are. They have no concern for our health, no interest whatsover. They just want to use us to make money off. The ecig industry is a hard one to tax, especially with the DIY community expanding like it has in the last few years. I think thats the route most countries are gona take, shut down the flavouring comapnies so we have to go back to smoking. HATE THEM!!

Sorry for the rant but i had to say it.

That speaks for itself! S(he) contains all. Look at XX and XY. The Y is just an X with a missing leg, that’s why we rule and you don’t.:smirk_cat: We just let you think you do and most of you are too stupid to know you’re being run. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is, her wouldn’t exist without he or she wouldn’t exist without he. X marks the spot :wink:

1 Like

Nope, that’s not what I’m saying, you’ve got it :upside_down: but that’s exactly how we want you to be :upside_down: and :confused:

1 Like

:dizzy_face: M-I-N-D B-L-O-W-N :dizzy_face:

1 Like

To paraphrase Cool Hand Luke:
Which is the way she wants it. =p

1 Like

Go easy on me matey, I’m all out of likes (again) :grinning::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes… Yah, rub it in!!

1 Like

I still think it’s time for this forum to double the amount of Likes a person can do. It was fine when the forum was first started but now with so many topics to go through I feel it’s time for a upgrade on Likes. Being some Badges which you can earn as based on the amount of Likes received then it’s very possible people are being robbed of Badges because people run out of Likes. That’s not cool…

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

What the matter, got no Likes? Sorry, couldn’t resist…lol

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:
I don’t get the mathematics behind it either. Sometimes I’m out and it says try again in one minute, then I get one or two to give and get another warning, try again in 19 minutes and after a few I’m all out again. Today I got a couple again and now I’m all out again :-1::-1::-1:

1 Like

I just shared one with you :smile:

1 Like