Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

Thank you, that’s great to know.

5 Likes

No, they don’t, I asked them 2 weeks ago. @daath may want to remove the 25% off code

6 Likes

Current coupon code for One on One is;
KETOBYDESIGN-10
For 10% off, they also have been sending me a random free sample flavor with every order as of late👌

6 Likes

You should probably toss a link to this (or repost the same) in the good deals thread man! :wink:

4 Likes

Was waiting on my Stixx Mixx order which came today. I am now ready to try this and I can’t wait. I am so due for a flavor change.

Off subject: Remember that conversation we were having about Sucuri and Sourcemore? Their rep has remained in contact with me on updates. I wanted to post the emails for you and everyone to read. I find them very encouraging. It’s good news. Where should I post them? I can’t remember where that conversation took place?

4 Likes

She mentioned Sucuri here:

You could either ask one of the moderators to split it off into it’s own topic, or create a new one and drop a pointer to it in the Buyers Beware thread. Your call!

4 Likes

Lol, no one’s been around here for awhile but I realized I had a 3 flavor recipe that works nicely.

If you don’t have VSO Espresso you can use Coffee Liqueur (VTA), Cappuccino (SC) or even Hard Crack Toffee (VTA) because it tastes more like coffee than toffee :wink:

10 Likes
10 Likes

Thx Rocky! I just remembered that I wanted to try my PB (SSA) and here it is. No damn good excuse not to with 3 flavors in the queue.

5 Likes

Oh the SSA PB is really good :+1:
And thanks for reminding me I still need to pick up the Brazilian Coffee!

7 Likes

I have to confess, this is my first PB flavor. I never had the desire to vape PB though I love peanuts in the shell and PB in RL. I’m hoping it will open up a new path for my liquids. One never knows, ya know :wink: ?

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 Done! You know I usually make 10ml testers and automatically put a 10ml bottle on my scale and started pouring your recipe. I usually start with flavors so it wasn’t noticeable until the base went in :open_mouth: . I was like WTF is going on heayuh? :rofl: With a bottle switch, some taring and a bit of math I was able to save the day. Great taste off the knuckle, can’t wait to try it.

6 Likes

Can I just say you can add vanilla pudding flavorah… cookie FA and vanilla custard II for a base (or a complete profile) you can mix with any fruits

7 Likes

That’s TOO damned delicious to be termed a “base” @authormichellehughes.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

“Can’t go wrong with @ken_o_where recipe”

Truest thing I’ve ever heard

6 Likes

Thank you, very nice of you to say that. Trust me when i say i have made a LOT of crap recipes. The latest is Green Apple Candy, all i taste in menthol, bleh.

6 Likes

I figure at1st for me it was 0 out of 10 now for the most part I am starting to understand what flavors and their purpose in that particular recipe
More are turning out alot better. And as much a bitch it is tweaking the ones where needed. That really helps. I had a really good one called “you’re wife” thought it was missing something so ill be spending time on it today.

5 Likes

I tried it’s about as simple as it gets

7 Likes

All VSO red fruit mix :yum:

6 Likes

I’ll take it just as is :smiling_face:

4 Likes