Eggy Flavor

Hey bro its actuall called Health Xabin Egg Custard

4 Likes

Ah na dont have that one. Cant find it on their site either will have a hunt around.

Edit it is OOS (maybe discontinued)

https://www.healthcabin.net/120ml-hc-concentrated-egg-custard-flavour-for-diy-eliquid-p/14060.html

But

https://www.magicalflavour.com/Flavors-Detail?product_id=679

7 Likes

Contact tanya@duomeiflavor.cn and tell her that you make e-liquids and would love to TRY their product. They will let you pick a handful of flavors and send you 15ml samples (super concentrated - need to dilute 10 to 1). You’ll pay only shipping. This isn’t an offer advertised anywhere, but I know it’s worked for me (more than once) in the past and for others as well. Just don’t tell them I told you this LMAO!

6 Likes

Search for egg odor below - Keep in mind some of the results maybe unvapeable!!! I’d use it only to narrow down the compound’s and then try to find the same compounds in an existing flavor from the MSDS’s

It’s a long shot but it might point you too flavors you already have to try mixing or looking for the right egg scent.

Search for egg odor & flavor link.
http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/search3.php?qFlavor=egg&submit.x=6&submit.y=7

My guess would be @SessionDrummer Custard or your eggnog with maybe a very small % of one of the countless mango’s? They are pretty deep and musky.

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes

Ok so That search lists “tropical fruit , guava, and passion fruit” a lot with egg in the same list. So theres one hint I guess? Maybe… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There were a few threads about this, like this one

6 Likes

DuoMei Egg Yolk is not safe to vape so striking that from the list :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As mentioned by a few people here, some custards (and some bavarian creams too) are really heavy on the eggs.
If you mix INW Custard or CAP VC v1 at high % with your eggnog, you should get there. TPA Bavarian cream may work too, or FA (Premium) Custard. The problem IMO is just that you’re not pushing your flavors enough, something a few SFTs could solve for you but I really don’t want to open that wasps nest again… I know they’re not pure egg flavored concentrates but those creams would work well with your eggnog.
I think all the info you need is here in the thread, just experiment a little and don’t be afraid to push your concentrates to the limits.

7 Likes

Ok enough already - we have all watched it play out over the last few weeks and this back biting needs to stop.

To those stirring the pot stop it.
To those involved stop it.

I have had enough.

13 Likes

Me too. 10characters

3 Likes

HC Egg Roll isnt a egg flavor, just a bakery similarity to a cannoli shell . Asian Egg Roll aint same thing, as what Americans call Egg Roll

3 Likes

From a vape standpoint, I certainly hope it’s different! Would not like to vape an American egg roll! (I’ll eat one though)

3 Likes

I put some VT French Vanilla Ice Cream on the shopping list to give it a try. From some of the reviews it’s really eggy. Again… we’ll see.

4 Likes

The quest for egg and dang it if this doesn’t do it… well I’ll probably keep trying … LOL I’m thinking a 30 day steep ROFLMAO this is what I call throwing everything but the kitchen sink in and hoping it works hahaha

1.00% Custard (Flavorah)
2.00% Custard (INAWERA)
2.00% Custard Premium (FA)
2.00% French Vanilla Ice Cream (VTA)
0.25% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

6 Likes

Which eggnog are you using?

3 Likes

FLV Eggnog is the only one I like

4 Likes

3 Likes

There is an egg yolk (cooked) flavor from FA but only available from FA UK. I have some here yet haven’t the opportunity to try it and I’m sure it’s loaded with baddies. Chefs flavors do not have this flavor. It’s not safe to vape but neither is fa custard premium

5 Likes

I’m stumped! For me, this comes out of nowhere. Am I clueless?

3 Likes

Embrace the baddies :wink:… for the tiny amount you’re using in a mix…meh. Sure makes your mix taste good though :grinning:

:nerd_face: Related reading:

4 Likes