ELR Member Map

This is the new ELR Member Map with APPROXIMATE locations of members who have ‘opted in’ …
IF you would like to be added, please let me know!!

ELR Member Map

43 Likes

No Europeans… GDPR compliance issues? :rofl:

9 Likes

No Europeans have opted in YET. :frowning:

8 Likes

I tried Map with ELR user locations? but will ask others on discord as i see them

4 Likes

Just pm me and I’ll put you on my private map. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You really have to be careful with stuff like this these days, especially if there’s any identifiable information with regards to EU citizens (even if they don’t live in Europe).

4 Likes

Not sure what acceptable option there is but a couple of those that provided location cant acces the lounge :cry:

7 Likes

This is very clear. These are APPROXIMATE locations of only the people who explicity OPT-IN . There are no compliance issues whatsoever.

7 Likes

Thanks. I’ll move this topic.

5 Likes

Map is lookin’ spiffy. I wish I knew how to ‘embed’ it here. I have the code, but when I paste it, it doesn’t work. :frowning:

Someone remind me what I’m doing wrong please.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1hfpG0kYk3JDoOx0jy1bIC5m_yVqrJ4jQ" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

@daath
???

7 Likes

Balloch, Scotland is my wee spot!

8 Likes

Were are my midwest people at!?!?!

9 Likes

I’m representing K.C. Holla

8 Likes

Tim Vermeylen
Heerle 46A
2275 Poederlee
Belgium
COME AND GET MEE!!! AAAARRGGGHHHH!!! (but don’t bring ogres pls or I’ll s**t my pants)

12 Likes

Whoot!!! :facepunch:

4 Likes

@Alisa - I had to whitelist that specific URL, because it was maps/d/embed instead of /maps/embed :slight_smile:

Someone put me in Copenhagen :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Done. Thank you, Lars ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If this keeps going, we’ll have to get a BIGGER map !!!

16 Likes

u can add me into manor sk canada

8 Likes

Jacksonville, Florida here.

9 Likes