ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Well, gimme some time. I’ll have to go back to the Comp #1 page and start scrolling. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Lol, Dont do that…This time Nomz isnt a Vendor maybe next time . I can tell everyone that i think we are going to be choosing Profiles for the next 2 or 3…So for example Fruity Pebbles or Spumoni or Chocolate Cake etc etc

6 Likes

Maybe soon we will just do a Nomz SC only contest …

7 Likes

Im glad Tmtts doesnt know where i live , i would have to be locking my doors

9 Likes

Yeah. It was so exciting getting all these wonderful new flavors. Still can’t use them yet though. Well, at least I spent the last month putting together 5 recipes/5 different profiles with them. So I’ll just let them sit and vape them myself. I’m sure not going to post them publicly yet! LOL :joy: :+1:

9 Likes

I dont think noms sc were out yet during the first contest

7 Likes

Im sorry…We have ideas and trying to spread the love also the next profile if we left 1 of these companies out then there would be some flavors people will want to use then they couldnt. Looking at Nomz they didnt offer a few vendors that combining all of these oneas had.

7 Likes

I think that makes sense

7 Likes

I think we just started getting them …

6 Likes

They were…may have been towards the end because we were asking about using them in Comp #2,
but were told we’d have to wait until Comp #3. Oh well…patience is a virtue! :laughing:

7 Likes

After we announce profile it will make sense why , ill ve able to point it out as well trust me

7 Likes

With fe and rf plus everything else it shoukd be a fun one even without nomz sc

9 Likes

Ya plus the Ultimates and OOO ans trust me those 2 companies will be used

8 Likes

I hope its not best strawberry because im mostly a strawberry mute

8 Likes

I can’t afford to go after every line. But, it shouldn’t matter in this one anyway. It will be just a
“certain exact” thing of some kind so I’ll use what I have. :blush:

6 Likes

Nope Not best SB …Now stop guessing bc ill lie if you do guess , which you wont lol

8 Likes

Nooo please…no :pleading_face: I still haven’t recovered fully from the FLV only comp. LOL :flushed:

9 Likes

Lol, We really want to keep it to a single profile for the next couple at least (i think) …The amount of different profiles in the last 2 have been crazy. I think it also makes it harder to compare the top recipes when choosing a winner.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear this, I hope it gets fixed ASAP!

4 Likes

Why are we worried about live contest 3 when we don’t have a conclusion to live contest 2. Come on people learn to walk before you start running.

11 Likes