ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

I dont disagree with this and it isnt my main focus, the picture was just one of the points in the scoring system.

I would be more than happy to help you with that if you so wish, my friend.

7 Likes

@rcleven which pics, in posts, on recipes ?

5 Likes

Im a day late and a dollar short for the contest. But thank you.

6 Likes

Additon of pictures for me never seem to work for me. I quit trying.

6 Likes

It took me a while to figure out and i am tech savvy expecially because the instructions given on elr are pc based instructions. Imagur on mobile is entirely different.

On the imagur app you have to upload it as private then go to your album and click all then click and hold on the pic and a link dropdown appears with all the link types.

7 Likes

In the end, it’s got to be the recipe. Who cares if your pic is a da Vinci if your recipe tastes like camphor oil.

7 Likes

Somebody wake me when it’s over, I’ve got to sleep, had acupuncture today. Pleasant dreams everyone and congratulations to the winners :smiling_face:

9 Likes

So many apps too many pass words to remember. I don’t publish enough recipes to hassle thru it.

7 Likes

Most the points are gimme points …There are Recipes that scored equally so now we have to fight about it lol

7 Likes

Attaching a pic isnt going to win or lose anyone this contest…

9 Likes

Looks like we will announce it in the morning, one of us is asleep. Just got to run the final 3 past them to be sure we are all in agreement.

Thanks again to everyone that participated and for your patience.

14 Likes

I know there will be one winner. Will two and three get a public honorable mention?

8 Likes

There are prizes for the top three recipes and then there will be a drawing using a randomizer for some more as i believe BCF made a donation to the prizes with the stipulation that the winners would be randomly chosen. I could be wrong on that, my last brain cell is FULL of thc right now.

12 Likes

Yes there are Top 3 who all get prizes , then there will be 2 or 3 drawing winners i forget it up top on the first post

10 Likes

2e3367566931c76f044e6f1cba54c19870aea98aff8d8a350acefdb1a3e6107f.0

7 Likes

0400 Contest Check Check …

7 Likes

9ae07d603338ce568f3b8faf8b78ae7f0bfdfe83cceda9957da1f4d10cb3f418.0

8 Likes

That’s like 1am Fiddy time!! Lol

7 Likes

@D.Sims, if you’re on time, YOUR LATE !!!

6 Likes

You’re absolutely correct @SessionDrummer

6 Likes