ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Patience Grass hopper. Wax on wax off. Their deciding on who will post the decision.

7 Likes

We have our winners…Thank you for your patience.
And thank you for the recipes. We know this was a tough challenge and even with the restrictions there were some really good recipes. There were some recipes that mwith maybe 1 more pct allowed would have been great and would have made it harder to choose. There were a few that im sure others would love but just didnt do it for us. So what you want to know . The winners.

Contest first place winner - @saspi - with Berrish Delight

Second Place - @tonywastaken with Mango Cereal

Third place - @tuney with his Boysenberry Pipe Tobacco

We do want to mention @Bob_ohms2low recipe a very good pink lemonade ,

Now we will annoumce random winners later and sort everything out , @saspi needs to pm us and let us know what they want for first place prize , then 2nd place will choose …If @saspi opts out of any prizes bobohm2low will be 3rd place prize winners and Tuney and Tonywastaken will move up 1 spot

THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE

MaKe your recipes private and ill add my notes immediately this time , i couldnt add notes while private …

No more request I am moving on from this contest , @saspi please let us know what you want to do asap

Ill add the links to the winning recipes in a bit …Please dont flood this page with yoir recipes they will be removed make them public with hashtag and people will find them easier thay way

17 Likes

oh so you guys are weird like that and liked my recipe lol
I already told Rocky and im gonna say it here in public im NOT participating for any price so the prices go to the ones below , im just in for the fun of the contest
Congrats to all the participants and thank you for picking my recipe
Much love from Greece

17 Likes

@Saspi it was enjoyable and it just worked…

Here is what i wrote …Something Different , At first i thought OH Noooo floral but thst stops immediately the more i vape this. The floral is minimal and not bad at all . The combo of fruits make this recipe really good . Getting the different notes throughout the hit is what sets this apart…

Well Done and thank you , your descriptiom and notes were on point

12 Likes

Contest Winner @ Saspi

First Place prize will.go to @tonywastaken 2nd place @tuney and thirdplace @Bob_ohms2low

@tonywastaken the choice of prize is yours …Top 2 prizes are 100$ sent via zelle or paypal if you dont have either of these then FLV 15 flaves of your choice would be best option

9 Likes

Now everyones quite wtf lmao

9 Likes

I’m just breathing a sigh of relief that it’s over.

10 Likes

Congratulations @saspi :tada:.
I knew ahead of time that you said you were not participating for a prize, but we all agreed to give you credit for the best recipe. Any doubts I had when I first saw the recipe have been erased! Well done :+1:

12 Likes

Me too lmao…

9 Likes

Thanks for the hard work involved in mixing and judging!

13 Likes

Lots of smart mixes and a lot that with just 1 more flavor and some more room with pct useage the recipes would have been ADV

9 Likes

Thank you @Tuney Once @tonywastaken chooses his prize ill let you know whats next …

10 Likes

Fiddy can I pull my name from the randomized draw?

8 Likes

You can …or we will just draw again if your chosen.

7 Likes

That works! :+1:

6 Likes

@Tuney great looking recipe would it work with FLV Blackberry in place of Berry Blend?

7 Likes

What is it better than Fiddys Pink Lemonade?

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly lol…

8 Likes

Where did you see his recipe?? I cant find it public

7 Likes

Congrats guys !!!

8 Likes