ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

On finally wrapping this up Thank you lol

7 Likes

I haven’t seen Bob’s recipe yet that’s why I was wondering if it’s better. I’m thinking probably not.

7 Likes

Thanks Rocky and im enjoying the credit for sure
Thank you guys for having the patience of organizing the contest , testing a bunch of recipes and having to pick amongst them.I know i couldnt do it even if i was getting paid
It was a joy participating

11 Likes

Thanks Duckie and hello! jammy berry might be a better sub but I think upping the boysenberry up to 1% and adding 0.25% blackberry might work.

11 Likes

Congratulations @saspi @tonywastaken @tuney @Bob_ohms2low

Well done :bangbang::partying_face::tada::champagne::dancer::dancer:

Thank you @Ken_O_Where @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 for all you do for the community :heart::heart::pray:t3:

15 Likes

Yes tuney push those fruits up , for the contest you couldnt but…

9 Likes

A challenge for all who participated including us lol

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners and thank you to everyone who entered.

@saspi Weird doesnt quite cover it, hehe. Lovely mix and i dont like florals very much, yer mix just worked.

@tuney We have a judge who doesnt much care for tobacco mixes but loved this one. From my first vape i knew this was in my top 5. Im gonna bump the overall % and put it in a pod, so good.

@tonywastaken This was just crazy, tho i would have liked a bit more cereal this mix was delicious. Originally this didnt make my top 5 but on the two week vape, dayum…

@Bob_ohms2low This vape just grows on ya, better and better with every rip. The Yuzu throws off a bit of florals but once again it works. I reckon i do like florals as three of my top 5 picks all had florals notes.

Think we are gonna take a bit of a break before the next one, take what we have learned from the first two contests and see what we can change to make the next one go a bit more smoothly.

Everyone, thanks again. This was just so much fun!

16 Likes

I hope everyone is proud of what they made…And just to let everyone know if you like Alcohol (drink) mixes there are a few in here that i think people will love. I personally couldnt get past those notes but want to remix each one without the alcohol flavor

12 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes, you can pull me out of the randomizer too as well.

9 Likes

Ok…ya i would do the same as well we dont need no damn flavors , my mixing room is in shambles again

9 Likes

Congratulations to our winners! :star_struck::trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
@saspi @tonywastaken @tuney @Bob_ohms2low

And, thanks @Rocky02852 @Ken_O_Where @fidalgo_vapes for all your work on contest #2 :sparkling_heart: :bouquet:

13 Likes

Thank you and thanks for judging! I know how hard it is.

10 Likes

Is this a typo? Make them PRIVATE…but you could NOT add notes while private???
Do you want us to make them PUBLIC? Thx :wink:

11 Likes

Well, I have a lot, and maybe whatever prize comes, may serve someone else with less better. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

LOL, now I’m confused. I just adapted mine, and published it.

10 Likes

Congrats again guys !!!

10 Likes

Yeah because I hadn’t thought of that. I guess the recipe DOES have to made public in order for a comment to be made. Makes sense :nerd_face: :bulb:

10 Likes

Congrats @saspi and you are the gentlemen :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congrats!!
Thanks for all mixer creating recipes and s loving community!
Thanks to the judges for their dedication!

11 Likes