ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

Ya not just saying that to make us feel better? :rofl:

8 Likes

Congrats to the winning mixers!!! Thank you Judges for all your hard work!!!
p.s. I wonder if these recipes will go into the Flavorah recipe book?hmm

11 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and to all who participated. This was a tough one.

11 Likes

Yes lol sorry , doing 10 things at once

8 Likes

Not a chance. Flavorah is too stiff to bend their ATF rules.

10 Likes

Its the original?? Anyone thst makes public and keeps hashtag with original mix i have notes ready. Last time i fell behind this time im ready , i wanted to do it as i tested but realized i couldnt bc they were private…Learn something new

11 Likes

Congrats to all the entrants, judges, and final winners :1st_place_medal:

The 5 publicly showing all look great so far.

9 Likes

Congrats to the winners .

10 Likes

Nice recipe for the competition btw. Had to take a break mixing it. Got tired looking for all the flavors on my Flavorah rack.

10 Likes

Thanks it wasnt bad but i wouldnt say great

8 Likes

thanks @muth it has been a fun one

8 Likes

I’d love to see @tuney Boysenberry Pipe Tobacco but he hasn’t made it public yet.

7 Likes

5? I only see three so far (on the recipe feed page). Oh, one more just popped in.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winner’s!

Thank you to all the judges for the hard work, you people are crazy…I mean saint’s

10 Likes

Big thanks to all the judges. I know you guys put in a ton of work. Its much appriciated.

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, congratulations to all who participated!
Congratulations to the judges for making this a fun place to be and most of all thank you judges for your time, resources, and who knows what other sacrifices you made to make this happen!

additionally, who do I send the $50.00 for the next entry?
IMG_0811

11 Likes

Type… #elrmixingcomp2 in the Search and you’ll see more. There’s only 4 of us who adapted it so it would show today’s date. The other entries are still all way back with their original dates. :wink:

10 Likes

Hello muth! I made it public a few hours ago, maybe refresh ELR?

7 Likes

Guys I am absolutely honored!!! I can die in peace now that I’ve accomplished something :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously though, mixing can be some hard work, and with so many flavors & recipes around you rarely get to share it with others, let alone get recognition for it.
Congrats @saspi & @tuney
Thank you @Ken_O_Where @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 for doing this comp, and to this entire community for always being so kind and helpful. Can’t wait to try everyone’s recipes <3

11 Likes
12 Likes