ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=%23elrmixingcomp2

6 Likes

Thanks also out to “The Three” …

9 Likes

Thanks for doing this contest guys! & Congrats to all the winners! Can’t wait to mix up some of these bangers!

11 Likes

My fault, I just read fiddy’s post that said not to add recipes to this thread, so I deleted mine. Much love everyone

8 Likes

Oh shit, didn’t even see it.

No contest recipes allowed ON the recipe contest thread ?

7 Likes

PLEASE …Do not start posting recipes the thread is already long. If someone wants to start a Elrcomp2 thread that would be great

7 Likes

@tonywastaken has opted to take the 100$ prize leaving @tuney with the FLV flavors of his choice (15) make it count tuney…

11 Likes

In for the randos

8 Likes

Congratulations to all!

10 Likes

To anyone who uses All the flavors Bryson from Flavorah asked if you would post the recipes on ATF , we have no issue with that but would appreciate the #elrmixingcom2 if you guys do post over there. These are obviously your recipes and you can do as you please. Keep in mind that Flavorah has alwsys been a huge DIY supporter

13 Likes

I would but my recioe def not good enough to post twice lol

7 Likes

Your was good …Why do you guys keep saying that?? There were lots of good recipes .Some that with just a little less restrictions would be great and some that i couldnt get past the flavor used (personal taste) it was tough but you had a good recipe…

10 Likes

If you liked the recipe, it’s a good recipe. That’s all that matters. Everyone tastes things a little different, than everyone else. We’re all in this for the same reason, to not smoke. If you make a recipe, & it keeps you from smoking, it’s a BANGER! Remember that.

11 Likes

I agree ,when i make racipes i make them for what i like and also hope that others may enjoy it too.

This one however although decent its not something id vape again. Im pretty picky with what i like to vape though. If its not on a Adv level i usually dont continue to vape it

8 Likes

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/smores_and_chocolate_ice_cream__elrmixingcomp2

8 Likes

7 Likes

I can get in on that.

6 Likes

I am taking a break for the day and will start notes i took Thursday , they are all written out already …Thank You all so much to the mixers , the vendors and my 2 partners in this You all are Rock Stars

11 Likes

Whew what a great contest… I was at work when Fiddy made the announcement of the winners, and only had a moment to check in during my break time.
Thanks to all participants it was a tough one for sure :+1:
Congratulations @tonywastaken, @tuney, & @Bob_ohms2low for the top prize winner recipes, it really was a tough decision for the top 7 or 8 recipes but all that submitted are winners in my eyes. Again thank you all and appreciate you bearing with us here at the end :pray:

11 Likes

The ELR Mixing Contest II Recipe Thread:

7 Likes