ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

That would be me. Judges are too busy and tired right now to handle everything.

So you too have heard how the winners were selected?

12 Likes

Fiddy bucks, this aint armature hour! Oh, wait, yes it is.

11 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! I’m definitely going to mix a couple of these . This was a tough contest! The guys that put this contest together (resources and time) and the winners deserve credit. Thanks to everyone that participated!!

11 Likes

Thank you brother! Bryson already contacted me.

3 Likes

Did you already pick ??

3 Likes

Any date set for the random drawing yet? :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the artists in the winner’s circle. Thank you to the judges and organizers of the contest. I greatly appreciated the opportunity to compete.

8 Likes

Tonight we will pick the 3 random winners using a randomizer

6 Likes

is the fee still the same for entry into the randomizer? :face_with_spiral_eyes: :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Your 50$ were received, so no worries. Thank you for your entry. Anyone else?

Btw, you can triple your chances. We offer you three entries for the price of two.

8 Likes

Only if you keep your finger out of the socket the randomizer is plugged into.

6 Likes

Alright, the moment you all have been waiting for, the 3 random winners have been randomly picked using the wheel of names Random name picker… drum roll please!

Our winners are:
@Ninjaberrycc
@dampfer78
@Kostas (Funes on the recipe site)

Congratulations and thanks for participating, we will contact you in PM to work out the details…

11 Likes

Great recipe @tonywastaken and I’m not even a mango lover, but ingenious recipe and full flavored :tada:

6 Likes

Awesome mix @tuney, I was surprised the Boysenberry didn’t didn’t come through as much, it’s such a bully… but definitely worked and this is a nice Pipe recipe as billed !

6 Likes

Congratulations to the random wheel of good fortune winners :+1:
@Ninjaberrycc
@dampfer78
@Kostas

Whatever it is you do to attract good fortune into your lives, keep it up…and show us how you do it :wink:

8 Likes

Oh and we didn’t forget you Muth :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Lol, I never saw my name look so elegant!

5 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome! Thanks for whatever the prize is and whoever is responsible :pray::blush:.
And thank you to the universe for the win. It’s appreciated.

8 Likes

This contest turned out to be so much more than I expected, I don’t want it to end. I met people, I learned stuff, I got more flavors :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I believe it’s a $25 gift certificate to BCF from @wllmc who’s been a big contributor to these contests, we will let you know how to claim you prize when we get the details worked out. Congrats Leo :tada:

5 Likes