ELR Mixing Contest II Recipes!

I dont think that will happen…Im not vaping multiple RY4s lol

8 Likes

Cherry Cheesecake/Blueberry Cheesecake either would work for me!!!

6 Likes

Are we expected to post our recipes here? Looks like a lot of people are doing that. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Since the days of RY4 seem to have come and gone I thought it would be interesting to try and revive it in a whole new way. I haven’t figured that out yet :laughing:

6 Likes

I think ry4s are making a comback. I know wayne just released his obsidian gold and i just posted my Golden Shower Ry4. Also been a couple new ry4 flavorings recently with ultimate ry4 and cap 4cu

5 Likes

Not saying an RY4 contest wouldn’t be interesting, the only problem is that not everyone likes RY4’s. I personally like the profile if they are done right. I can’t say they are a staple for me but I do enjoy them from time to time. It would be nice if Wayne would bring back his mid week critique contests. Then the DIY community could have an RY4 contest. . We would need all three judges to like RY4’s in order for an ELR RY4 competition.

5 Likes

Yea i miss the midweek critique. Ry4s arent for everyone. I think most today are mainly dessert vapes with little to no tobacco taste which is how i like my ry4s

4 Likes

Crosseyed GIFs | Tenor

6 Likes

Good point, well I guess I was tapped in without knowing it. The absent-minded psychic :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks so much! As much as I’m a dessert mixer, this definitely was harder than I thought using all Flv.

7 Likes

I saw your Golden Showers on ATF. I just mixed a Black Honey tobacco/ry4 using Honeycomb. Haven’t tested it yet. I copied GS to my ELR calculator for future mix. You don’t use the recipe side here?

5 Likes

I do have it on ELR. I posted it months ago so might have been harder to find

6 Likes

Usually when I search a user it offers a link to their recipes and I didn’t see one for some reason. Could just be me or the system when I was searching. Thx

Btw, have you mixed Obsidian Gold?

5 Likes

I have mixed obsidian gold. Its really good. You would prob like it because its a little more tobacco then mine. It has a nice nuttyness with a background rasin note

6 Likes

Thx for the assessment. I have all the flavors except for Pie Crust (FW). Since it’s 0.50% I think I can safely sub it with an even better one like OOO.

5 Likes

Yes but if that’s the case I can always tweak yours to my liking. I like the supporting flavors you chose. I’ll mix it as is.

5 Likes

Thats funny. That was the only flavir i didnt have too. I think i just used .5 percent tpa pie crust

5 Likes

OOO or TPA would work but most likely the reason Wayne uses FW is that that pie crust has a bit of a nutty note to it. Where OOO and TPA are more straight dough. I used to add .25 Black honey to obsidian for a more present tobacco note that paired well with the recipe.

4 Likes

He said in his video pie crust was used just to add a slight bit more bakery and to enhance the other flavors. I think he said you could leave it out if you wanted.

6 Likes

Well then maybe just adding Graham Cracker (Clear) TPA or another GC would serve the same purpose.

6 Likes