ELR Mixing Contest II Recipes!

Thx for the Black Honey tip, I do have that one.

RE Pie Crust, how about just adding a graham cracker, then? Some are dry and nutty like.

4 Likes

Synchronicity again. Maybe one of these days Iā€™ll be able to tap into the consciousness of the creator of two of my favorite commercial juices and clone them, lol.

4 Likes

Gcc should work fine there. Msy even be better

5 Likes

Chris, what type atty do you usually use when youā€™re vaping this?

4 Likes

Im always using either dead rabbit solo or elder dragon. Both with 3x28x37 ni80 alien coils at 55-60w. 13feets amazon cotton

5 Likes

Thx, I like to ask because I want to know exactly what the creator is experiencing with their recipes. I donā€™t remember but if I threw your Vanilla Tootsie Roll into one of my KFs it may have pushed the rice to the top notes. Iā€™ll have to review that for myself to see what happened. Iā€™ve got an Elder Dragon and a Dead Rabbit I can use for your mixes.

4 Likes

I noticed on the vanilla tootsie roll the sweet rice does take over if i try it in a rta or pod but in the DR its all vanilla

5 Likes

Nice. I donā€™t have a DR Solo but I have a Ghoul that I really like. And I have enough of your original mix left over to test it on that.

5 Likes

I did not. I played with %ā€™s of the roll, cookie and maple bar. Maple bar, when I STFā€™d it a while back gave me a nice maple-y, light brown sugar vibe with a bit of roll , so I thought that would boost the roll. SFTā€™ing the roll gave me more roll than cinnamon when tested at 2%. I heard through the grape vine my recipe didnā€™t have enough roll :grimacing: This was a challenging contest for me.

7 Likes

Would that be the notes @fidalgo_vapes said he had on our recipes?

6 Likes

You and the rest of us :blush:

7 Likes

Yup, just tested in the Elder Dragon. The rice calms way down.

6 Likes

I have so many recipes to test Iā€™m overwhelmed, lol. 10 down who knows how many others? Between my own and others there must be 100. :scream:

8 Likes

Of all of the recipes submitted to contest#2, the only one I have Flavorah flavors to make, is the one I submitted. I wanted to mix up a winning recipe so I just subbed other brand flavors.

I canā€™t say if it is like the actual recipe but I can say itā€™s very good :+1: :+1:

elrmixcomp2 Subbed 2nd place Mango Cereal

Ingredient %
Caramel (Flavor Revolution) 1.50
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1.25
Greek Yogurt (CAP) 1.50
Mango flavor revolution 3.00
Starch Base (Flavorah) 1.00
Super Sweet (Purilum) 0.50

Flavor total: 8.75%

10 Likes

This gives the RY4 a more tobacco note imo, back in 2018 when me & a co-worker started mixing, this was his go toā€¦, he reworked it a bit, but always stayed with the same base (tobacco combo)ā€¦, but when he finalised his tweaking to it, he called it his Clint Eastwood., since Jon Wayne was already taken.

3 Likes

Noā€¦, itā€™d be a lot differentā€¦ Both (FLV) Strawberry & Watermelon arenā€™t very good IMO!

3 Likes