ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Yes, and I only have one, and it’s 6 years old I think, and hehe, not very good either.

10 Likes

Mix something that will need 5 to 10 day steep…

How long b4 yur recipe muted?? We won’t go iver 10 day steep and we will test at mixers steep time gven

8 Likes

Noce , I think the only flavor i would have dared with that is LB White C / pepermi t.

Im not much on mint of any kind .

7 Likes

I have a wonderful smooth creamy mint flavor I bought 3 years ago…can’t use it here though because of the brand. I’ll have to just post a regular recipe with it later on.

8 Likes

I’ve had success with peppermint bark type flavor but I used VTA Candy Cane which was more of a mild candied peppermint I paired it with TPA White chocolate and WF White Fudge.

10 Likes

Im always willing to try anything …Juice Junkie Lover sent me a Andes Mint recipe years ago and it was exactly that. I was shocked a bit howwell she did it

9 Likes

5 days, I’m not a 15 days believer, I think that all the volatiles go in 15 days, Prob maltol compounds inside the flavors might be the culprit, I’m tweaking it, probably for the better… it gives me more ideas and I love challenges!! I learn a lot from failures!

12 Likes

Hehe, that’s why I chose it.

8 Likes

Same same …

8 Likes

No way!! I think this contest lightened up the mood in here, it’s fun, and I hope a lot of ppl play along! Don’t regret it, I think this was an awesome idea!

8 Likes

Push it wayyy up…lol im sure you did

8 Likes

Ahhh thank you …Learning experience for sure , next one we will be more on point.

8 Likes

I’ll admit, I was choosing a risky profile, considering I don’t vape it, and my one peppermint, was a muting suckhole. :slight_smile:

For my NEXT failure, I’m basing a recipe, on one of the LEAST known, or used flavors on ELR.

13 Likes

Everyone involved in the concept of this contest and judging, etc should be proud. There will be people who complain about various constraints but that is what makes these things fun. There is no second guessing to be done at this point. Fiddy, Ken, and Rocky are making this happen and I, for one, am glad. Thanks folks!! :smile:

13 Likes

Im really enjoying trying to craft something for the contest so thanks guys. Its fun. 5 flavors def has me thinking a lot more. Complex recipes with tons of flavorings has always been my wheelhous so it has me thinking different then norm for these recipes.

11 Likes

I totally AGREE!!!

8 Likes

Hey SD. Yeah, I got excited enough to start turning the wheels but now I have way too much on my plate. Another time, when things are calmer around here. The good thing is that it prompted some other recipe ideas.

9 Likes

Now you have my attention. I’m a sucker for the road less traveled.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you. Wasn’t it Einstein who said “simplicity is genius”? Some of the classic, winning recipes are only three flavors. I think it takes extensive experience and knowledge of flavors to know how to craft a perfect profile with less. Good luck to you and everyone! I’ll be watching from the wings this time.

10 Likes

I think we should have a single ingredient contest and everyone submit Milk & Honey at different %. Rocky’s head would explode :exploding_head:.LMAO

12 Likes