ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Glad i could help, just holler if you have any other issues.

6 Likes

@Steve_O ty and hope you stick around

7 Likes

And @AnAdvocateForLiberty, @LadyLiberty, @Rock8 and the others too. Hope yall pop in from time to time, or more.

@Rock8 is that the name you want here or did you want your recipe side name?

7 Likes

Yes them as well…YT doesn’t want you guys but we do…YT doesnt want any vapers

6 Likes

Now its time for your husband to submit…Lol , tell him dont be scared :wink:

8 Likes

YT has gotten bad lately. Every time I try to watch anything I get a message to turn off my ad blocker. I pay for YT premium so I don’t have to see the ads but it still try’s to make me watch them.

8 Likes

I am only on YT to support the Mixing Tubers

9 Likes

Well, well, well …

… look who joined the party.

Welcome to ELR @AnAdvocateForLiberty, @LadyLiberty, @Steve_O.

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Just look who’s here… @AnAdvocateForLiberty @Steve_O @LadyLiberty nice 2 c u!

12 Likes

Looks like there is a lot of people entering the contest which is a good thing, great work everyone and good luck to everyone

10 Likes

Thanks man, this was a great idea because the forum was just something i never really thought about is all. This should help form a habit of hopping on more often

10 Likes

Thank you, thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @AnAdvocateForLiberty, @LadyLiberty, @Steve_O, @StevenLane, and @Rock8 (great name btw), glad to have you onboard!

9 Likes

I don’t have YT Premium but what I do is turn off my adblocker for just the page and it helps a lot. I still get the redboxing but the ads are cut down. If I get the annoying message again I just repeat the process until they catch up to me again. I think it takes their algorithms some time to catch up.

6 Likes

Welcome! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Lady Liberty :hugs:

5 Likes

No idea where Rock8 came from How do I change it to Canadian Man Whore ?

6 Likes

If thats the name you want I can do that 4 ya…

6 Likes

Come one, come all! :sunglasses: Welcome @AnAdvocateForLiberty, @LadyLiberty, @Steve_O, @StevenLane, @Rock8 (aka CMW) LOL :laughing: :canada:

5 Likes