ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

maybe Canadian Inamorato

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wish I had seen this before I placed my BCF order. Gingerbread CAP is the one I don’t have. This looks yum, fiddy. That photo has me slurping.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AnAdvocateForLiberty @LadyLiberty @Steve_O @StevenLane @Rock8

7 Likes

And he is completely serious :rofl: Where do you find these strange people?

6 Likes

@muth on a YouTube vaping show where else.

6 Likes

Hey that looks like that guy Canadian Vaper “Eh”.

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

9 Likes

11 Likes

6 days left …Good Luck , No extensions allowed lol…You all have done great, I only need to order a couple flavors so far. Hoping that trend continues

8 Likes

The time has gone quick lol, looks like a good amount of people are entering the contest which is a really good thing, be good to see more of these Contests down the track

8 Likes

We plan on doing them…At least a few a year. It really depends on the interest from the community.

7 Likes

Looks like there has been a fair bit of Interest

6 Likes

Yes , I am happy with the support and interest. We were talking abou doing them every other month , but I feel the nostalgia will wear off. Im shooting for February for the next one . I have to talk to my partners though. If anyine has any thoughts about we are more thn happy to hear them. We also want to do bigger prizes. Bigger prizes means harder rules for recipes :wink:

6 Likes

I think 1 contest every 2 to 3 months will be pretty decent, it should keep the interest of people, the restrictions are good and keeps it interesting as well

6 Likes

I agree…Thank yoi for your thoughts. There are so many fun things we can do with the restrictions.

4 Likes

Maybe 4 times a year…one for each season with different restrictions each?

7 Likes

The more the better. Its fun and gets mire people involved in the community

6 Likes

@TakeMeToTheSea that’s a good one, we change liquids anyway when the season changes.
At first I thought 4 could be a bit too many, but thinking about it, season change sounds right.

Thinking about the contest meaning, it’s how can we improve our game and learn from it? Probably analysing and making the first three recipes… just saying, studying how they’ve done the layers, techniques used and things like that.
Just wondering…

6 Likes