ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

No , I think a 10day steep will be fine .

6 Likes

I need about 5 to 7 days with VCV1 to know where the recipe will be .

7 Likes

Cool. Yup i always start vaping my custard v1 recipes around a week and they are already flavorfull.

7 Likes

Vcv1 is aamzing with a long steep but we will be able to judge it fairly with a 10 day steep

8 Likes

November 30th is the deadline for recipe submissions…

8 Likes

Now theres a great idea

7 Likes

Well shit, ill change my post to reflect this.

6 Likes

I dont think he needs 10more days …Hes referring to the max steep days allowed.

6 Likes

im-so-excited-excited

The oddest gif i could find in my archive that wasnt naughty.

PS: If its too much feel free to flag it and one of the fellas can remove it.

6 Likes

Tried a custard mix once…

7 Likes

Oh, it’s a gif contest now? cool

russian4

6 Likes

Next time i can def be down on a entrace fee. Would help you guys recoup some of the cost it takes to run these contests. Im sure most people would be ok with it

8 Likes

Nope, i already have mine steeped for a while. Just need to write a description and send it which ill do in a few

8 Likes

Nope, don’t think there will ever be an entry fee, this and all future mixing comps will be open to all regardless of budget

11 Likes

Never… :100: pct agree @STR8V8PING appreciate the gesture though

9 Likes

Thats nice of you guys. Well id be willing to make a donation if anything

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Here I am with a hidden recipe that totally does not contain Milk and Honey, five varieties of custard, and 100% isn’t named Fiddy Pudding…

14 Likes

Lmao…Give me a minute to bump your status then you can hit one of our faces, your will see blue message button and then you can submit

9 Likes

Welcome back to the forums, @freshepies.

Honestly i cant believe no one made a recipe named Fiddy Puddin, that’s a 50 dollar winning name right there!

13 Likes

Didn’t want to pander to the Judges lol, could of named it the Fiddy Ken Rocky Pudding Delight :joy:

9 Likes