ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

My BCF order won’t be here til Thursday, and they’re mostly new-to-me flavors! So, I’ll be tossing some things together with my eyes closed, seeing what works. It’ll be fun to watch this unfold! …with my eyes closed :expressionless:

8 Likes

An all MF recipe would be fun…I know your MF stash has to be as big as any of ours or bigger

8 Likes

Hey it’s not the size of the stash but how well you use it. LoL

11 Likes

Only 37, surprisingly! Gotta up my game! That would be a great contest for all 25 of us that use them! Haha! Sign me up!

9 Likes

Bro…Lots of MF users, they usually only have 1 or 2 like the Blueberry and Wild Rasp lol…I give them there shout out as often as i can

7 Likes

Thats not what she said , she said thats just to make little fellas feel bigger lmao

11 Likes

Hey, if only those, they’re doing great! Can’t wait to get crackin’ on this contest Thursday night! Thanks for bringing some fun back to the forum, Fiddy. You guys have your work cut out for yourselves, for sure! Much appreciated.

9 Likes

Hey there, better not forget me in that shout out. I’m one of those BB, wild raspberry people :joy:

8 Likes

I am already in revision nr2.
I wanne have two recipes ready and then decide which one makes the entry.
I am so bad at revising recipes as i usually just take one shot at a mix and then move on… but i like the challenge here

7 Likes

Ill have to check again lol… g tþť

Until sometime this week…Which btw testing those isnt like other flaves , the steep is real

7 Likes

The entries are coming in, I’m getting ready for some recipe testing!

I’ll be testing all in the FreeMaxMeshPro SubOhm tank,single mesh coil. And then in the Dead Rabbit V2 rda

14 Likes

Damn Rocky you are going all in for this huh?

10 Likes

Will there be some Live Testing of these Recipes, that would be some good viewing :call_me_hand:t2::crazy_face:

11 Likes

No…None of us do live content , Maybe in the future BUT not anytime soon.

11 Likes

I’ve zoomed in and got all the product codes on the I know what your making watch out everybody he’s got milk and honey

11 Likes

I am positive there is an old bottle of vanilla pudding in that bunch…lol

12 Likes

Let me know if I can help.

8 Likes

I’m thinking I spy rich cin lol

6 Likes

Looking through some American recipes it appears raspberry is not a fruit used, maybe it’s an Aussie thing and something to do with opposite seasons.
Raspberry and Hazelnut Crumble sounded like a good idea until I looked through those recipe sites. Am I wrong??

First crack is actually quite tasty…

8 Likes

Sign me up !!!

4 Likes