ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

Yes, and yes, BUT, it didn’t work out the way I wanted it to. Not scrapping it yet, BUT, time will tell …

7 Likes

Doent matter if its American or not …If its a fall/Winter holiday dessert for you then its all good…

Obviously if someone makes an all tobacvo mix and tries to claim its a dessert we will question it , but desserts are all over the place …I posted those links just for reference and ideas

8 Likes

I don’t think we’re ready for live testing yet, but I’ll talk it over wit Fiddy…

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’ll be participating this time around due to a RL overload of everything happening all at once, lol. But just in case, I want to know if using a NF flavor will be permitted because I got it from BCF when they were still carrying it?

7 Likes

Only flavors allowed are,
Flavors allowed - BCF stocked items , Medicine Flower and Flavor Jungle stocked flavors.
Currently stocked

7 Likes

Aw shucks, well maybe that’s my cue to wait. Heck, I’ll mix it anyway for myself. Thx for clarifying, Rocky.

5 Likes

No worries, there will be more fun stuff coming after this one, and we are open for suggestions for future contests. Just remember we have to be able to mix all the entries :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

dont give up

4 Likes

So no OOO flavors?

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING hehe, that’s what’s killed my last two attempts.

7 Likes

Flavors allowed - BCF stocked items , Medicine Flower and Flavor Jungle stocked flavors.
Currently stocked

5 Likes

What OOO flavor is it your need to use ?? There are descent sub for some of the more popular ones

4 Likes

Marshmallow Vanilla from OOO is coming to mind….

8 Likes

If a replacement is needed there is a Flavorah flavor for that. Not exactly the same but can be used.

Powder Sugar would be another OOO flavor.

6 Likes

This is killin’ me not being able to use a couple of Chefs and Liquid Barn flavors for Christmas bakery items. Aaaaaaaargh :confounded: Gotta nail something else somehow. :blush:

7 Likes

FLV has one while not the same fairly close

4 Likes

Fa Meringue at 1 to 1.25pct does a pretty good job with powder sugar…

7 Likes

I could do this all day with a few more OOO flavors. LOL

7 Likes

Thanks for inspiring my new BCF order, Fiddy! Picked up a few holidays-unrelated flavors and tossed a couple together this morning.

Saturn Peach FLV 1%
Jammy Berry FLV 0.5%

Awesome even with only a few hours, snv
I can feel the jammy-ness developing throughout the day. Going to be a good’n

9 Likes

OOO definitely has some great flaves …

8 Likes