ELR Recipe Contest Winner #1

First I want to say Thank You ! Thank You to all the mixers who participated , thank you to all the people who supported the contest ,Thank You to @Ken_O_Where and @Rocky02852 for partnering with me and making this happen. This was harder than I thought , with so many different mixers and so many different styles of mixers it was tough. I learned a lot from this contest like what to do and what not to do in the future. There were so many different recipes and so many good ones but when it came down to choosing the there was 1 recipe that we all put on the top of lists. The mixer is @marsh8 the recipe is here.

CONGRATULATIONS @marsh8 and thank you for your participation.

There were quite a few that could have won. Marsh8 recipe hit all the criteria , his recipe was well balanced and layered . The recipe can easily be an ADV …Sweetness added was just enough to push it where it needed to go.

Over the next couple weeks I will be leaving comments on everyones recipe…Thank You Everyone

40 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 !!! Well done! Your recipe looks amazing!!

19 Likes

Lynda_Marie thank you for your participation and great job…Your recipe was womderful along with so many others…

17 Likes

Absolutely and can’t wait to see what the next one brings! The recipes all look great! So excited for Marsh, well deserved :partying_face: Thank you @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 and @Ken_O_Where for all your hard work!

18 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, it definitely was a great selection of recipes,
Thanks out to all that participated :+1:

17 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 that looks absolutely delicious!! Well done to everyone, so many tasty looking recipes under the #. I have added several of the flavors i am missing into my cart for this weeks order

18 Likes

Great job, folks. Some really great recipes made this quite tough especially trying to narrow down a top three list.

Congrats @marsh8, absolutely lovely mix, one that i already made more of. Incredibly complex and tasty mix for just 5 flavors.

Thanks again everyone, this was so much fun. Looking forward to the next contest!

18 Likes

That looks good. Love cap gb . Congrats

14 Likes

Congrats!
This is a great recipe right thre!
Thanks to all involved for the contest!

16 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 for winning! :tada: Thank you mixers for all your entries, and thank you judges for the task of picking the final winner. :pray:

18 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 thats a great looking recipe.

16 Likes

Huge congrats @marsh8.

16 Likes

WOW! I can’t believe it, big thanks to the @fidalgo_vapes, @Ken_O_Where, and @Rocky02852 it must have been a lot of work.

There looked like some great mixers who entered so I’m truely humbled to actually win. WOW again :hugs:

24 Likes

Congratulations marsh8!! :tada: I hope everyone had fun with this contest. I know I did even though I wasn’t very confident in my submission. At least we all entered and that is very cool. Again, congrats on a well deserved win. I’m going to mix this up and I will leave a review. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Great work Marsh ! Congratulations on the win :tada:

17 Likes

Cheers mate! What’s the tag again, I’ll make it public

19 Likes

That would be awesome if you could make it public, the tag is: #elrmixingcomp1

18 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 !!!

17 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 !!! You’ve never failed to give me good ideas with flavors. I’m eyeballing that Sweet Crunch right now. Thank you for your contribution and thank you to all the contributors, the recipes were all looking so good. Big shout out to @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 and @Ken_O_Where . I don’t know how you did it, what an accomplishment!

17 Likes

Well Done @marsh8 ! Looks tasty! @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 and @Ken_O_Where Thank you!

16 Likes