ELR Recipe Contest Winner #1

Hope you all enter the next one, so many great mixes! It was truly a pleasure.

14 Likes

Oh, and thank you @fidalgo_vapes one more time. Great idea and now that the bugs are worked out i cant wait to do this again. Thanks for putting this together!

14 Likes

Ya , There are great prizes next one and we would like to ask the Community a suggestion for the next one so keep.eyes open for Poll

14 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, makes sharing worth while to me.

This one I rate highly, seems very veristile. Iā€™ve just got to try it with a cake, I get the feeling it will work great in it, maybe SSA Lemon Pound Cake, thatā€™s been a favourite cake lately.

14 Likes

Ooo yes, I have that. See, there you go again, throwing out some fine ideas on flavors :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Happy New Year and goodnight all :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Please make sure you share your progress on that one, i LOVE Lemon Pound Cake SSA.

13 Likes

Congratulations! :clap:t2: :trophy: @marsh8 Your recipe looks delicious. I will certainly be mixing this up soon.

And, thanks to the tres amigos for presenting this contest @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 @Ken_O_Where ā€¦ canā€™t wait for the next one :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 :tada:

Aussie Aussie Aussie - Oi Oi Oi :tada: :tada: :tada:

(had to do it! :grin:)

16 Likes

For sure, Iā€™m thinking raspberry with a touch of peach. I think the peach filled out the raspberry a bit on a recent mix, just not sure how it would work with the LPC.
But if you donā€™t tryā€¦

10 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 :trophy:

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where @Rocky02852 and all who participated.

16 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8 Great looking recipe which of course calls for an order to BCF so I can mix it!

12 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 & congrats to the mods for holding the contest & congrats to everyone who participated!

13 Likes

Congrats @marsh8, looks incredible.

11 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 :+1:

12 Likes

Yup. I was up into the wee hours putting in my January order to BCF & added a small bottle of Sweet Crunch to try out.

10 Likes

Im gonna make up some of the winning recipe tonite. I actually have every flavor for once

11 Likes

Congratulations @marsh8, I shall look forward to trying your winning recipe and also thank you to the team for running a great contest.

15 Likes

Congrats @marsh8 well thought out recipe!!
Thanks to all the team that put so much hard work on our recipes!! @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where and @Rocky02852, looking forward to see the comments on the recipes and thoughts on how can be improved, thatā€™s also a lot of work, but I guess that the notes are already thereā€¦ letā€™s see them!!
Thank you again!

12 Likes

Oh yea, the comments. Are you guys gonna put was score we got too?

6 Likes