ELR Recipe contest - Winter Holiday Desserts

Here a place to share the recipes, if you want.

And for sure a place for appreciation and constructive feedback to the recipes.

11 Likes

Here my contribution:

13 Likes

I’m in :wink: :christmas_tree:

12 Likes

@SteveTC Use the Hashtag in the rules if your sharing…All Contest Rules Must be followed until announcement of Winner ty

10 Likes

Hi Fiddy, sorry, I didn’t catch that this was mandatory, ‚please use #elrmixingcomp1‘ wasn’t as strong as the ‚you must‘ before.

7 Likes

Your good …Some wrinkles to iron out this round.

7 Likes

Does this mean sharing anywhere? I first posted my recipe in ELR w/hashtag. Then about 6 hours later I posted it in ATF, also w/hashtag (I figured it was like free advertising for ELR contest, LOL). I made ATF post ‘private’ last night. Now I just want to make sure of doing the right thing. Can I leave it as ‘public’ there? Should I keep or remove the hashtag when posting it there? Thank-you.

7 Likes

Yes you can leave it public there. I messed up and should of required recipes to stay private so we can comment on each one as they were tested etc. Just use the Hashtag. My apologies, again a learning experience for next time

7 Likes

No worries. We’re all learning with this 1st effort. Thank-you…I just went back and made that one Public again. :wink: :hibiscus:

6 Likes

IMHO, what’s the point of making them public before they announce winners, contest results, comments and things like that, keep’em private and that’s it… it’s like any contest, we just have to wait for the results, Just saying…

6 Likes

Here’s mine.

9 Likes

Yes @dmilin you did make me buy a flavor btw…Horchata Smooth , which ive had b4 but obviously didnt anymore . Hope your happy lol

6 Likes

Remember ppl, use #elrmixingcomp1 on your recipes if you make them public :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yes , weather it made public on elr or atf the hashtag has to be there… This was my mistake. I should have required the recipes to stay private until we were done judging.

5 Likes

Mrs. Clause's Cinna-Mint Hot Chocolate #elrmixingcomp1

Ingredient%
Cinnamon (Ceylon, Cannella) (FA)0.89
Cocoa (Flavor Jungle)1.32
Dairy Milk (TPA)2.00
Milk Chocolate (Flavor Jungle)3.55
Natural Mint (WG) (INAWERA)1.32

Flavor total: 9.08%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

9 Likes