ELR Recipe Contest..Rules/ Criteria

You guys got lots of vaping to do. Go easy on the nic

5 Likes

Na! That’s what’s makes testing worthwhile. :thinking::joy::joy:

8 Likes

This looks like the one I made in RL that I took to a party. Actually it was rectangular and very big. I thought I’d have at least one slice I could bring back home. Not gonna happen. All gobbled up and it gave me the confidence that maybe I can bake! I have no desire to turn it into eJuice, though.

7 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes @Rocky02852 and @Ken_O_Where , this was a great idea, for all your hard work and firm will to make it happen.
Could be an idea to tag the recipes title once they’re made public, and/or make a separate post with the link or something like that, so we have them all in one place and searchable on the recipes side.

11 Likes

Recipe also must be kept Private until Dec 1st…If you choose to make recipe public after Dec 1st please use #elrmixingcomp1 after recipe name.

They did mention in the rules that we do this ^^^^^^
:blush: :+1:

9 Likes

Yes I saw that, but still I think that to have them all in one place on a new post (this one is already huge) is a lot better (who’s going to search #elrmixingcomp1 on the recipe side? and it’ll disappear in no time…) and as it says: "*If you choose to make it public" and that is correct, it’s your recipe, but at the end of the contest, as in every contest, you have a list of them all and have the exposure they all deserve, there’ll be be so many great creations.
Prob they’re going to talk about them on YT anyway, I think… But it’s just MHO. :+1:

8 Likes

We will do that for the judging

11 Likes

So 25 recipes equals 25winners

You know what would be cool?
If elr had a landing page to display all of the recipes

9 Likes

Someone created a thread so people can display recipes. ELR recipe contest- Winter holiday desserts.

7 Likes

We will be putting all recipes in a thread when we are done…If anyone chooses to release them please use # in rules

11 Likes

I googled #elrmixingcomp1 and the top result was from ATF…
come on people, use the Hashtag and keep the recipes here on ELR for the contest :muscle:

10 Likes

D I S Q U A L I F I E D Lmao.

9 Likes

Well I will certainly will be considering all aspects of a mix while judging :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Now shows an error when trying to open from the google link

8 Likes

Yeah strange, now today shows no results unless you remove the # :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Have I understood correctly?

Are you only allowing flavors to be used from BCF, MF, and FJ? What about the 25+ other flavor companies which we all own? Those are disqualified so that more people buy Medicine Flower? A bit iffy, if you ask me, so that’s why I am asking you. Which flavor houses can be used for this contest? If it’s stuck to those three, than I’m :poop: out of luck.

2 Likes

Just in case anyone is not in America and doesn’t know which flavors (or flavor houses) BCF carries, here are the manufacturers they resell:

Shame that VSO is not allowed for this. Some of the best holiday flavors came from Shane in the last years.

2 Likes

You guys really need to do something MORE to allow access for more interested people. I literally read about this contest for the first time TODAY, and was about to start a mix when I got home only to realize I am already too late to start.

Make some promo, and make some @user announcements. On discord you can even @everyone. I’m a bit pissed that I wasn’t even able to partake in this. Let’s hope you will run another contest next month. Stupidity will keep my hopes up. Happy holidays you all!

2 Likes

How much money you want the admins to spend. It already costs them a lot to run the contest. Iv seen info about this contest on every group or forum im on as well as diyordie and other youtubers for the last month so the word def got out.

9 Likes

Announcement was pinned on ELR discord, somebody else removed it once the recipe submission time expired.

8 Likes