ELR vape bands or tees, obviously?

I agree to both changes!

I totally agree it will stand out much better in white!

1 Like

OK, I just emailed them requesting a white lettered proof on the red bands…

3 Likes

See what you started !:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol
@Whiterose0818 , Thank you for all you do! I think the white would stand out better as well.

4 Likes

Me too. Very muck appreciated brother. :yum:

1 Like

how is this?

7 Likes

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!!
Will they fit both 22mm and 25mm tanks?

1 Like

i asked once and never got a response. when i submit my final proof, i will ask again. it would only make sense with the recent influx of 25’s

2 Likes

I have some that used to fit my 22mm that have strecthed and now fit my 25mm.

1 Like

Like-a mucho! Put me down for 2 black and 2 red. :slight_smile: PM me your paypal unless you’ve put it somewhere and I missed it.

How is shipping costs going to be figured in?

as of right now, i plan on covering the shipping costs…envelopes are cheap and they will be shipped at lowest cost.

i previously stated that i am accepting donations to cover various little costs and efforts. so far, most folks have tossed in a few bucks extra on each paypal transaction. either way, everyone will receive their bands…i will make sure of that.

i did disclose the cost of the bands, and there is a slight markup, which will help with costs. i also said that i will get my expenditures covered first, which includes shipping, and the rest will go to Lars and the forum.

****i wanna take this moment now to offer this: if there is anyone out there that does not have funds to give or does not have paypal and cant do the funds part or any reasons like that, but still wants bands…PM me and i will donate bands to you personally so that you will not go without.

6 Likes

i have submitted the final proof…when my guy gives it the go, payment will be made and then the process of making the bands will start.
if i may make this suggestion:
for everyone that has made payments already: send me a PM with the address you want the bands sent to and refresh my aging mind of the bands you paid for, as in how many of each.
i will start getting envelopes ready and when the bands get here, i will fill the envelopes and send em right away.

2 Likes

I seem to have missed the PayPal information as well. @Whiterose0818, Can you post it again along with the costs?

1 Like

How the hell did I miss this thread getting so big? Wow. You have some great ideas there!

This is pretty awesome. I want one.

6 Likes

Haha glad you saw it and like it. I did these mock ups for fun back then. Unfortunately I don’t actually make shirts but they would be cool.

3 Likes

Couldn’t wait :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I like it :+1:

3 Likes

I just need the paypal deitals bro and i will pm you the deitals of my order.

1 Like

In the interest of saving @Whiterose0818 some time with all of this I wanted to re-post this.

Send him a PM (private message) from this site to get his PayPal address.

3 Likes