ELR vape bands or tees, obviously?

hell to the yeah I want some!!!

3 Likes

Hey dude. Sorry to be slow responding. I’m still on vaca but will be home Sunday. Of course I’m into it. I’ll holler.

2 Likes

$3 each…you remember my paypal account address?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

I do need your PP addy I think.

3 Likes

Maybe. PM it to me just in case.

Just sent ya $30. Not sure what shipping will be. But keep a little for your trouble. I will buy more. I haven’t read through this thread. What colors are available?

bands are $3 each…red with white letters and black with red letters. we have rated G and rated R bands.
how many am i sending you?

Whatever will fit in your mouth :smiley:

One of each? Just keep some cash for your trouble and send me a mix of what ya got with what is left. No worries!

1 Like

Payment sent…now I need to read this thread to see what I bought. Lol. Sorry. I’ve been off the grid this week.

3 Likes

I did the exact same thing lol. I still don’t know if I ordered a bunch of guys singing about vaping or wtf. When I asked what color I meant skin color because I don’t much care for rap music. Guess I will just wait and see.

5 Likes

There needs to be a Dropbox upload of this cuz I have an undisclosed number of DNAS that need that on them to represent.

Scratch that. Two Words: ELR THEME

Ashamed much? I am catching up to you before this ban becomes a reality… I PROMISE!

You better start running real damned fast, buddy. LOL. Race you to bankruptcy?

@Pro_Vapes just bought some VT133s at $89. . .

I bought 2 for $79.20 each with free shipping :wink:

1 Like

Just two? Heck, I’m tempted to buy more at that price. You can’t even buy two boards for that much.

Wait, do you mean dozen?

Testosterone is FLOWIN’ hard in this thread it seems. lol

2 Likes

Yeah baby. Check out these guns! :smiley:

This is a war now. Game on. I don’t know what your budget is by August TRW, but I expect by then to have at least 10 more DNA devices along with every color of the iPV 5 and the iPV D3.

5 Likes

have you seen the IPV400???

2 Likes

No??!!

I want that Sigelei 213 too. Well, 5 of them.

2 Likes

@LordVapor and @Alisa and you are my people! (Dude, you’re serious, right?) I am not going to have a hoard, I will have what can only be refered to as an eff’ing CHORD of Vt133s!

There is only killer American electronics. Mad respect for those guys. They have literally changed the world in their particular way.

1 Like