ELR vape bands or tees, obviously?

I am hoping we get some more people voting on the band colors so we can move on to the colors for the text next.

How does everyone paying attention to this feel about cutting off the poll after 24hrs and move on to text colors.

3 Likes

I wouldā€™ve moved on already. We are the ones obviously making the decisions.

3 Likes

I voted! Donā€™t think since I havenā€™t spoken Iā€™m not interested. Iā€™m good for ten bands of whatever the approved assortment is. G and R rated and I like the black band orange lettering best.

2 Likes

I also like the black band with orange lettering the best.

2 Likes

works for me but from what I am seeing so far the black with orange lettering seems to be really popular but will work on some choices to be fair

Ok Black and Red were the clear winners on band color for both sayingsā€¦

So now it all comes down to text color

to make this easier for me anyway I am going with either PMS 172
orange on the black band or Black text on a red band

All ideas welcome form everyone else so we can get this done.

I like those color combos!

Mixologist ELR.com
Homemade Ejuice ELR.com

Colors: Black with White lettering so they match with everything.

The main point to me is that Iā€™m proud that I make my own ejuice and Iā€™m thankful for ELR.

Yellow text on black, Black text on redā€¦

1 Like

Works for me!

1 Like

Same here @Whiterose0818 , I am still good with the total of 14 bands I posted earlier.
I would like 8 R rated and 6 G rated band.The 2 left is my gift to you for taking on this job!
Will let you know when the colors are posted.
Payment for 16 bands will be headed to your paypal account as I still have your email address.
EDIT : @Whiterose0818 I went ahead and sent the 50.00 to your paypal so I wouldnā€™t forget.

2 Likes

OK to be fair here I did not count my vote in these totals and so far looking back we have

Black with orange text 4
Black with white text 1
Black with yellow text 1
Red with black text 3

I will keep an eye on this but would like to see @Whiterose0818 be able to send the color schemes in Monday so we can get this done.

So if you have not posted your opinion or noticed that I have totaled this up wrong please post something soon.

1 Like

I vote for the following @wvsanta , thank you for getting this together.
black with yellow text
red with black text

I vote
Black with white or orange
Red with black

I have a question:
Iā€™m not familiar with European shipping, but can I send one person some vape bands and that person send vape bands to the rest of Europe?
I would like to see these bands available to our family members abroad.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll gladly jump on that for you brother. Iā€™m in the uk, and could post to Europe no problem.

4 Likes

1 Black with orange lettering
2 Red with black

So far, I think youā€™re the only one overseas to request any bands, but that may be because Europeans didnā€™t think it would be possible. You wanna maybe reach out to some folks?

3 Likes

Iā€™m on it!!!

3 Likes

OK I think it is safe to wrap this up so @Whiterose0818 can get this moving along.

Here is what I got

Black with orange text 4
Black with white text 2
Black with yellow text 2
Red with black text 5

So it looks like the final decision for both sayings is

Black with Orange text
Red with Black text

Thanks everyone for being part of this especially you @Whiterose0818 for doing this Great idea Brother

Really looking forward to getting these after breaking my very first glass on a tank since I started vaping yesterday morning.