ELR vape bands or tees, obviously?

and I mean my IPV3 li was a real nice mod. These DNAS are rad. I mean you can taste it.

2 Likes

If you keep talking to yourself people will think you’re crazy!

5 Likes

Now that picture is just wrong in so many ways…LOL

4 Likes

I will admit I never thought there could have possibly been that much difference until I got my new VT133 and got it going. 2 identical tanks with the same build and juice 1 on a VTC Mini and 1 on the VT133 and you can actually taste the difference between them.

2 Likes

I concur. Got the vt133 and efusion duo and I’m really pleased with the performance of these devices.
Another coming soon , but which one? :thinking:

Hell, you have to have at least one Reuleaux to be in the club!

2 Likes

I might, but theres so many new devices coming on to the market. I’m even looking for a dna75 from hicig aswell and possibly a cyclone dna, but there hard to find. Especially in the uk.

1 Like

Take note:
Vape bands were ordered yesterday. 2-3 weeks, in my hands.

13 Likes

Cool…Really looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks a bunch Brother for making this happen.

2 Likes

NICE thats great can’t wait to see them in your posession!!

1 Like

That deserved another like to get you another badge @Whiterose0818 :smiley:

3 Likes

@MisterSinner mock up T shirts post#13 and #20 were Cool we should see if we can get someone to print these :+1:

2 Likes

Someone on ELR has to be a screenprinter lol we have all professions by now

2 Likes

Ok so I just talked to this place
http://www.alliedshirts.com/?pcode=59706A384E2F7242456D744574735770655A48734B513D3D&gclid=Cj0KEQjwg8i_BRCT9dHt5ZSGi90BEiQAItdjpFvys6cS37AkGPDln0ln-eT9CgLK4Ln01CJBFwza8M4aAmkE8P8HAQ
Davis the guy there said YOU can pick your own image on the Front AND the ELR logo on the Back for any shirt you would like, any color and he can print them for $13 to $17 per shirt ( all lettering included free ) BUT you will have to provide him with a High-Quality image for the Front and HQ ELR logo for the back

3 Likes

Teespring might be a good option for printing t-shirts, too. I’ve bought a few shirts from there and they’re really nice quality.

1 Like

Here we go! :grin:

@BoDarc @CosmicTruth

7 Likes

Got a thought for a slogan…

“ELR. Mixing it up!”

Possibly incorporate the same logo from the vape bands in some way.

4 Likes

This one was at the top of the thread from @Kinnikinnick

5 Likes

/embarrassed sarcasm:
That’s so 2nd post (and five months ago)…

Figures. The one time that I skip to the bottom few posts before reading the whole thread bites me in the ass. LOL

Can I amend it to “I like Kinnikinnick’ idea in post #2!” and forget any of this happened??!
/wipes the egg off and grabs some bacon…

4 Likes

It’s all good Bro but I like @Kinnikinnick idea’s :sunglasses:

2 Likes