ELR Website certificate expired

Thank you @daath for fixing this issue so quickly. I remember this happening with ATF and it was a real pain in the arse for me because my iPad kept blocking the website and it wasn’t fixed for one hell of a long time. I am so relieved that this isn’t the case with my beloved ELR.

7 Likes

Thanks Lars @daath that was fast! :+1:

6 Likes

Seems like this is happening again, just got the same warning on the Forum (not on the main recipe page). I was able to navigate here by ignoring/overriding the "back to safety security warning.

6 Likes

i.e.

3 Likes

As we all know, visiting the forum is not without risk at any time.

5 Likes

@daath please assist

4 Likes

@daath it appears the certificate on the forums has expired. I was able to bypass it.

Most users however, at least with Firefox and Chrome will not be able to.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for forum.e-liquid-recipes.com expired on 1/21/2022.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

5 Likes

Ya at first i thought it was my phone…I have also messaged @daath a couple different ways …Hopefully this will get taken care of soon . At least the site isnt under attack lol

5 Likes

LOL, how’d you get in @fidalgo_vapes ?

I had to TOR in.

3 Likes

I downloaded Mozilla ??? I think that what it is and then came in unsecure . @woftam gave me a few suggestions. At first I wasnt willing to come in without it being secure, but knowing its the cert issue im not ad worried

5 Likes

Last time, I thought it was Firefox that screwed up, NOW, it’s a legit expired certificate, which most browsers WON’T let you “allow exception” past.

2 Likes

SWEET !!! Mozilla, or TOR ?

3 Likes

Oops it is Firefox im on i guess, the one with the fire logo

2 Likes
2 Likes

Impressive, I couldn’t get in with my Firefox.

1 Like

Google wouldnt let me come in unsecure

2 Likes

I am on my phome right now so maybe thats why…Im gonna hop off for a bit though . Will check in later

2 Likes

Copy that. I’m sure you have as well, but I hit him up on FB also.

3 Likes

Ya messenger as well which i think is FB or owned by FB ?

2 Likes

Wow @daath, THAT was fast. Thanks boss.

2 Likes