ELR Website certificate expired

I was just about to write an apology for taking so long :slight_smile: I was busy watching “Dark” with my wife and eating ice cream - but as soon as I checked my messages, I was on it! :smiley:

10 Likes

Hehe, no apologies needed, Dark is a GREAT series. Thanks for the FAST fix boss.

7 Likes

My all time favorite show :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Dark ??? Great another binge series :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Well, at least now I know what happened…I was wondering why I could access my flavors, but not the forum, now I know

5 Likes

And a great one at that @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

@daath @SessionDrummer @fidalgo_vapes @MisterSinner Thanks to all of you for the recommendation. I haven’t watched it, but it is now on my short list.

5 Likes

I watched the first episode ladt night and it seems to be worth a watch …

5 Likes

It gets deep @fidalgo_vapes, @Cary1, and it becomes more about WHEN than WHAT.

4 Likes

Seems that way right out of the gate…Im hoping it’s not some Sci fi creature and that its a Scandal with the place the door opens up to

4 Likes

Pleased to see the cert issue is resolved and also that I wasn’t crying wolf franetically. As the first one to post and have my finding confirmed, I recommend an accommodation (for myself). It would please me greatly to have my “regular” member status standing reinstated, as I was unaware previously that if you “don’t use it / ya lose it”, to no fault. -Cheers

5 Likes

Done …Thank You

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, I feel so much better :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I aim to please lol

5 Likes

Welcome back @HVPGH

:slight_smile:

@fidalgo_vapes is ON the case !!!

5 Likes