ELR website vs app?

The app just have the same name, @Surgeon1

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy tablets are good. High-end phone without the phone. 10 inch is very nice.

2 Likes

I am assuming that you are currently lacking a desktop or laptop. This would make sense, as there is no logic in using a phone when sitting down to blend.

There are loads of sites for refurbished kit and I rely on them for most of what I get as they have better deals and warranties than any other. Backmarket and Giffgaff are two I use in the UK.

2 Likes

I’m with @JiM210 100% on this one @Surgeon1.

@Surgeon1 don’t feel bad, I’ve got a Sammie S21 Ultra, and I’d never try and mix with it, just too much of a PITA. I picked up an HP Spectre which although might be overkill, is dedicated just for my mixing, spreadsheets, labeling, and order shipping.

2 Likes

It works for me. I use my phone every time I mix and every time I build coils.

I use ELR, of course, Google Spreadsheet, Vape Tool Pro, PT Design and Print for a Brother Cube label maker, and the calculator app.

Our Samsung Galaxy tablet needs a screen replacement and a new charge port. It provided many years of trouble free service before it got smashed.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I know I am an old guy, but I use my phone for calls and texts. When I got my first smartphone I was most interested in call quality because…it’s a phone. All the reviews talked about features, speed and camera, and I had trouble finding reviews about call quality. Soon it will be time for me to get a new phone because my battery life is fading. I will still be interested in call quality, but will pay more attention to the camera quality.

For pretty much everything else I use my ASUS laptop, except for work I have a Microsoft Surface Pro which works fine.

3 Likes

Welcome @DamageIncSKB. Install the app- and you’ll need nothing else for your vaping needs. My favorite social site too. :metal::metal:

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s affiliated in any way

5 Likes

But that app isnt associated with the True ELR :+1:

6 Likes

What app? ELR doesn’t have an official app.

4 Likes

My Google Play Store has an ELR App- and its what I use daily… I’m 100% on my phone whenever Im on ELR, so I dont know any better… Anything I need to know fellas?!

3 Likes

Ok. Hmm…maybe I’ve been under a rock too long.

3 Likes

Can you take a screenshot of the app icon? I’m pretty sure it has been confirmed that ELR does not have an app. Is what you are using on your phone syncing to your recipe profile on the website? For ex, flavors added, recipes etc syncing?

3 Likes

@D.Sims Dittos …

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s exactly what I see on my Google Play Store. :+1:

2 Likes

What I did years ago was make shortcuts of the sites (forum and recipe sides) through my phone browser. so they look like apps but just quick links to the sites.

4 Likes

Let me get home to look deeper into it. I forget how I came across it rn, but will share in a few hours when I get home.

6 Likes

It can’t be worse than Tik Tok can it?

2 Likes