Epidemic and fasttech

Sounds awesome, i order it with a mesh deck to.

True with DHL, FedEx and UPS are nearly always slower. So ifs possible for me, i pick DHL for sure… It’s depends what i order.
A normal order without any batteries and or liquid its okay with DHL :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Nice :+1:I like the mesh deck better in the Ragnar than in the Plus V2. Overall I am liking the Ragnar better then the V2. The mesh deck can be tricky to wick at first, if you need some help then PM me.

6 Likes

I appreciate you sharing what you know, and your experience!

This whole thing just frustrates the piss out of me, because here’s no justifiable reason why it should take 4 months to get a package. Much less two months in this day and age.

Virus or not, it can’t live on inanimate objects like these for anywhere near this length of time.

You guys (in particular) would get it faster if they just…

6 Likes

Hell, you guys are complaining about a couple of months. I’m waiting on the second half of my order from January. Finally shipped on “May 1”. (and waiting)

4 Likes

Got this note from fasttech. Advised them I would be contacting PayPal shortly.

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! My FT order sent May 8 has finally arrived and you won’t believe it, on my birthday too :+1:. First the nicotine reprieve and then this order rocking up. Great birthday indeed. Only took 49 days. Not too bad considering the situation with the “rona” and all that.

5 Likes

Wow, 30 days after the post about being 6 weeks in waiting and my fasttech package finally got delivered. Almost 3 months, craziness

4 Likes

I’m still waiting. Going on 2 months this week.

3 Likes

Still waiting here as well.
Two months from the date of order and counting

3 Likes

I think I have a similar order…

3 Likes

I was positive surprised today:
Vape mail from Everzon in 23 days.
:star_struck:

6 Likes

wow, thats pretty good for everzon at this time.
What post option was that buddy? theyve been all over the place with shipping options lately
They use to offer china post epacket which was pretty good but when covid19 hit they switched to singapore post which is backlogged to the shithouse.
Last time i ordered a couple of weeks ago they only had the drain battery special line and DHL.
So unless it was a battery only DHL was available which was something ridiculous like $70 for the order.
I asked why and they offered PostNL which is netherlands post.
I’ve been waiting a couple of weeks just for them to ship an order now.
Theyve been slack updating the account page lately to.
Those Blitz Ghoul are great value arent they?
Im waiting on a Vsticking as well

1 Like

I used the 4PX option.

The gouhl are great. I like them flavor wise. And they are available at Fasttech at the same price atm.

3 Likes

just reading over your post about the delays in shipping times and messed up tracking again.
Not sure how paypal operates in your country but here in oz its 180 days/ 6 months for disputes.
Though that only really counts for significantly not as described disputes as proof of delivery isnt required, only proof of shipment is.
AFAIK, i could be wrong but the seller only has to provide paypal with a tracking number and they’re good.
The shitty thing with this system is they usually only have to provide a tracking number going to the same postcode. Paypal generally accept that.
Unless you can get the shipping company to give you a print out on the actual address it was going to you lose an item not received dispute in most cases.
Ive read on a few forums where smaller sellers on various sites like ebay and aliexpress etc were scamming people in the same postcode and using the same tracking number.
Not sure how their buyer protections play into it, its been a few years since i had to deal with a paypal dispute.

The funny thing or not so funny really, about your pic above with the bottle floating here.
I ended up getting that order that had taken 4 months just last week and it looked liked it HAD floated here.
The box was soggy, half torn open and i had about 8 tanks all still full of water or condensation.
All the packaging soggy and mould growing on everything.
Ive only just finished breaking it all down, soaking, scrubbing and replacing gaskets etc
What a huge PITB

2 Likes

With air travel all but eliminated these days, I was wondering if the extra delays weren’t due to items being sent by container.

3 Likes

Well SlowTech IS at an all time slow low. Waiting 2 months, said screw it, ordered direct from Steamcrave, and order shipped NEXT DAY.

1 Like

yeah your right buddy.
Some airmail services have been cancelled for the time being and are indeed coming by ship.
Ive been using the fasttech expedited option for $5 or so though and been receiving it in 2 to 3 weeks.
I was reading on my national post’s page the other day and it did mention some airmail services were cancelled.
The order i mentioned above 100% came via ship.
A few other orders have taken 2 to 3 months to.

1 Like

What the hell I just received my order in TWO DAYS from SteamCrave direct !!!

4 Likes

Currently I’m not buying anything that I can’t get on this side of the pond.

4 Likes

I got 3 Fasttech shipments today. Ordered in between 3/15 and 4/1.

4 Likes