Epidemic and fasttech

Well that’s promising!

Are you East coast, West coast, or Central?

2 Likes

I am Central in Chicago

3 Likes

Your right at the port of entry then, mine starts there and then goes to Michigan and then comes back to Kansas. Assuming of course it ever makes it to the states.

5 Likes

I think they’re taking them to the Great Lakes “for a wash”… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sometimes…one of the shipments came through NY, two via San Francisco.
My next one is in Chicago. I think it depends on available freight space.

3 Likes

Mine have always gone through customs in Chicago. I just figured it was just because of the package was coming by air to the Midwest. My next one will probably be stuck in Seattle.

4 Likes

My most recent (10 days ago) FT order took 4 weeks. On the other hand, my Health Cabin order 2 weeks and Sourcemore 11 days. 3F was 5 weeks. The Sourcemore rep told me to choose 4PX if possible. Another vendor recommended something like US Special Express. If you ask they’ll tell you the best choice for your needs, which for me is fast and cheap, lol. The problem is that courier service status is constantly changing because of covid restrictions. I know it’s an extra step to take but may be worth it to you.

5 Likes

Still waiting on my order that shipped I placed on April 21. Latest correspondence:

Not holding out hope:
May 11, 2020, 8:56 am
Processed Through Facility
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

I’ll contact USPS but going to go ahead and dispute with Paypal.

4 Likes

It’s still sitting in an intermodal container in a shipyard in China. USPS won’t help. PayPal should though. After seeing what happened to @bede1’s mold-infested shipment I’d be rather concerned.

5 Likes

Apparently our container isn’t full yet.

5 Likes

yeah id be real concerned if its a mod.
Had anything in mine had a circuit board it wouldve been 100% totally screwed.
Luckily that order was tanks only.

4 Likes

And my oldest which arrived today from 4/2…

4 Likes

Maybe there’s hope @SteveTC, I’m closing in on 3 months now.

3 Likes

All these prayers… Man… I never knew ordering from fastech could bring you closer to God…

5 Likes

Me too. August 1 I’m at 3 months. Is there a prize for the one that has to wait the longest?

5 Likes

I ordered from fasttech.com on May 7 2020, it entered US waters finally 2 days ago

7/21/2020

7 Likes

Next Saturday my order will be 3 months out. Last Saturday I checked and it was listed by USPS as still in China. I decided to finally say something and went to their website, which said my order was delivered last Friday. Uhhhh, nope.

4 Likes

yeah, your package gets an extra two week vacation at beautiful Los Angeles Customs

3 Likes

Well well…

Ordered April 29, shipped May 5, received today out of the blue after all tracking links went ‘dead’ (showed up as “no longer an active number” on 17track).

(There’s actually 8 Recurve drip tips, but I opened one before the pic lol)

5 Likes

I’m used to seeing it stuck in customs in Chicago. I’d just like to see it make it across the pond.

5 Likes