Epidemic and fasttech

I’ve been pretty lucky with Fasttech. 3 weeks average for 4 orders. 3F Vape is another story. 1 order 6 weeks and counting.

5 Likes

Gotta love those recurve tips @Sprkslfly :tada: I ordered a bunch of ‘um while back, In assorted colors, definitely gonna me get some more :+1:

3 Likes

You’re lucky @Sprkslfly, still waiting, 3 months +

3 Likes

I really do brother!
They’re soooo comfortable.
Don’t interfere with the air pathing…

Good luck!
I tried to find colors (blue specifically), and the ONLY things available were the “dark frosted” or clear? No colors at all at any rate (where Wotofo had red, green, blue, black, etc)

They were hard enough to find too start with, that’s why I put the order in at FT months ago in the first place. I’m almost used to having things I gravitate to be discontinued.

4 Likes

I’d been ordering on almost a monthly basis for the last 3 years. The longest it’s ever taken was 6 weeks and that was a hold up in customs. Usually about 3 weeks, until my Jan order this year. It’s the second half of the order I’m still waiting on. I haven’t placed an order with them since then. I have a thing about ordering from someone again until I get what I’ve already paid for. So I’m paying more and buying from U.S. vendors.

4 Likes

Sounds like good old common sense to me!
Kudos on your rare commodity! lol

3 Likes

Geez, I haven’t ordered from FT since before the Plague, but my order from chefs Just came in today after waiting 4 WEEKS, normally about a week, so yeah everything’s f’d up shipping wise. Can’t even get parts at work to complete jobs, everything’s back ordered. Jobs piling up, customer’s yelling :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thanks to our new postmaster general an order that usually took 3 days to get from California to me now takes 2 weeks.

4 Likes

I haven’t ordered anything from FT since the pandemic hit but as I live in Australia found prior to that Australia Expiediated Air arrived in approximately 10 days. I used Epacket once and it took about 7 weeks so I’ll never use that method again.
I’ve a few things I’d like to buy there currently but everything seems to be on a 7 day wait before they even have it to send. That tells me that the manufacturers are struggling as there seems to be a lot more listed like that than there ever used to be.
My rule with FT has always been only order something that’s shown in stock or next day delivery.
If they had my items in stock I’d try now but especially currently I don’t think it’s wise. I appreciate the news out of China is supposedly better but I’m a little sceptical.

4 Likes

What are these delays in Fasttech shipping you guys are speaking of? This epidemic isn’t affecting their shipping partners at all.

5 Likes

It’s here, it’s here, my order finally got here!!! Thanks to the new PMG instead of the usual 2 days it took 11 days to get from IL to KS. I wonder what it was I ordered?

5 Likes

I placed an order from FT on 8/6. It shipped on 8/19 because some of the order was not immediately in stock. It is now stateside and will be here tomorrow or Monday. That’s typical of the decent delivery times I’ve seen from them the past couple of years. Doesn’t seem to be affected much at all.

4 Likes

Other than my last order I have had the same experience. Now I get to add the fight with USPS.

4 Likes

Mine could have been here Friday or Saturday but they rolled around the USPS network aimlessly for a few days, so they won’t be here until tomorrow. Not FT’s fault though of course.

2 Likes

No, that’s the new postmaster general boosting the price of his FedEx stock.

4 Likes