EU vapers. How much nicotine have you stockpiled in preparation for the TPD?

I have 7 litres of 72mg nic, some PG, some VG. All in brown glass bottles in the freezer. Should keep me going for a long time.
How much have you guys put away?
Do you have plans to stock more before the TPD and if not what are your plans for once the TPD is forced upon us?

1 Like

Not in the EU, but stocking up is probably never a bad idea. Have 1.5L of 100mg. broken up and about 750ml. on Argon gas.

3 Likes

Currently around 6.5lt in the freezer, the same as you some vg some pg, intend to get a few more before May though đź–’

2 Likes

I want to get more but have no more storage space. It’s taken up an entire shelf in the freezer. Thinking another litre could sit well in the fridge as well though. I got some great prices when I purchased the majority around December time and noticed the prices have gone up 15% or so.
Glad to see I’m not the only one well prepared. The TPD nicotine price is going to be hugely greater than what we’ve been paying and 18mg per ml 10ml bottles just won’t cut it.

1 Like

I’ve not heard of using argon gas. This is interesting. Could you explain a little further how you achieved this and how it benefits. I’m very interested to know.

The Argon just displaces all the air, for extended storage…

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nude-armor-100mgml-nicotine-base-extended-shelf-life/

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Shame my UK supplier doesn’t offer this. Is a great way to prolong shelf life of unopened bottles.
I noticed this comes at a premium though. I was fortunate enough to get my nicotine at £60.99 per 2litres of 72mg in Pg. Which works out about $76. Where as the argon Pg NIC is $62 for 500ml. It’s interesting to see pricing differences. I’m now wondering if in the UK we’re fortunate to have a general lower price on nicotine.

1 Like

I sure could use a lower price !!! :slight_smile: Typically I just purchase the regular 100mg in .5L or 1.0L and split it up into 60ml bottles, leaving less than .25 inch of air on the top and have had great luck with that for freezer storing. With the deeming regs. in the US still up in the air, wanted to try the Nude NIC Armor to see how it fared.

1 Like

Do you notice any difference in taste between using pg nic and vg nic?. Also I was wondering if you think lubrisolve vg can overpower a mix

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any taste difference at all but I gotta be honest I mix at 1mg so I doubt I’d notice anyway, and as for lubrisolve it;s all I’ve ever used I mean I’ve gone through literally gallons of the stuff and no one has ever said anything and I def have never noticed…the only other VG I have used is Vapable and when I switched I didn’t notice a change so I stayed with the Lubrisolve, it’s pretty well known too and I haven’t heard of anyone else ever saying anything either…??..what kind of taste are you getting?

2 Likes

I made a max vg mix just to see what it was like and I could taste the vg in it more than anything else

1 Like

I never go more that 70VG in any of my mixes so I really comment man, I’ve never noticed at that percentage tho :worried:

1 Like

I think my taste buds are all fucked up from all the pain meds I have to take. That and giving up alcohol and the stinkies at the same time, it’s like an overload lol.
Going back to 70vg and I think I’ll try 1.5% nic too. Thanks for the input fella :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Any time brother :wink: …my pleasure :grin:

1 Like

I have 100 ml of 48mg nic in stock. If it’s going to come to buying 10 ml bottles of 12mg max, I will seize the opportunity and finally drop the nic from 1.5 mg / ml to zero.

@DrChud at 1.5 PERCENT the taste of your juice is going to be the least thing to worry about :slight_smile:

I only use 3 at the minute so it won’t make that much difference

I was referring to your use of percentage instead of mg / ml. The things to worry about with 3% nicotine juices is “Did I cross all items off my bucket list?” and “Is my will up to date?”, etc.

I’ll make sure to specify the next time I’m talking about nic percentage of a finished mix :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

jeeeez…call yourself a Dr…cmon man seriously get with the programme…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like