Everyday vape picture - Enter to win a ProVari 2.5 Starter Kit

Yes, upload to imgur.com and paste a link on a line by itself - But I suggest you browse around and comment on stuff… Before you know it, you can post your own topics and upload images :smiley:

Thanks! Will do. I’m looking forward to hanging out when I’m not drowning in schoolwork. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is what consumes me in vaping right now. Tools of the trade, if you will. The clippers are clean, I swear. :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s my “Everyday” vape. Camo and clouds.

3 Likes

Vape + tube amp = my everyday.
http://imgur.com/oOr8YMc

5 Likes

Everyday Vaping? Pretty much. I’m like a 50 yr old kid, always messing around. Here’s my cup o clouds…made from Coffee Caramel liquid. Ymmmmm. :smile:

4 Likes

I vape outside.

5 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t do just a picture :smile:

1 Like

Nothing quite like vaping in the sunlight… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Backstage, awaiting my next deck move, Vaping in darkness.

2 Likes

I just got “THE CALL”. NO WORK TODAY!!! :stuck_out_tongue: ALL DAY VAPING :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Rainy day vape

3 Likes

That is so Cool :slight_smile:

Coil I wrapped a couple days ago. My Clapton/twisted parallel ready for some homemade juice:)

6 Likes

What does that mean? Deck move…

I think Jimk is a sound and lighting guy for a stage company or production company.

Deck move I think is a term used in the field that he works in.

J

1 Like

@Cheffro, I work in the live stage theatre world. Sometimes I’m on the stage (or deck) during the performance waiting to do whatever needs doing during the production. I get stuck sitting behind scenery a lot. So, I pass the time vaping and surfing this forum while I wait for my next move.

1 Like

Very interesting. For some reason I thought you were spouting some new DJ-ing lingo because I read stage and decks…hahaha. Do you like it? Sounds cool to me.

I’ve been in the live stage theatre business for 35 years. As I’ve stated in other posts, I go to “play” everyday (not “work”). Great atmosphere 24/7.