eVic VTC Mini - 3.0 Software now available

Compatible with eVic-VTC Mini, the software to upgrade firmware to 2.0 Version is now available. The 3.0 Version, presents overall information in a more clear, precise and elegant way.

It is newly added with SS316 mode which especially goes with BF SS316 head.
At the same time, in VT mode, the resistance range has upgraded to 0.05-1.5ohm.

And also, it applies TCR mode for customer to set personal vaping reference going with various coils like NiFe, SS304, SS316 etc., and is comprehensive, cool, and convenient to use.

6 Likes

Thanks much Benny. This FW is working well so far, they removed the puff counter and the time counter, these things were a cool novelty but were of no real use to me personally.

316L is working perfectly now.

EDIT TO ADD: This update did setup up metric units, to fix long press right button and hold until it switch to Murican units.

3 Likes

Wow beat me to it but here are some pics I just did the update on one of mine

2 Likes

Thank you Ben. I like the screen layout much better!

2 Likes

For those that like the puff counter and timer they are still an option in the bottom slot

3 Likes

I was just going to post about that, hehe. I was playing with it and found you could put it back tho i wont be.

Now i just have to figure out the whole materials M1, M2, M3 thing and what the correlate to. Does each of these equal one of the standard materials or when set do they create a custom settings in TCR mode?

2 Likes

If I am understanding what I read they are for setting custom TCOR settings but not sure how to do it yet.

2 Likes

There is a bit of information here but not enough for me to understand what i am doing.

2 Likes

Maybe if we run it through Google Translate a couple more times… :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe. Im just to new to the whole TC thing to make an educated guess. Working very well with the standard 316L setting, not sure i even need to play around it with.

2 Likes

Just a hunch guess. If you take the TCR number from Steam Engine for each wire then move it one decimal place you get the numbers someone was guessing in that thread you linked.

2 Likes

Thanks, ill probably wait until i am 80% more awake than i am right now. :sleeping:

1 Like

I think you are onto something but here is what Joyetech has on there site

To set it what I am reading you power off and then hold the fire button and the up button at the same time it will put you in the set mode for TCR and then you enter a value between 1 and 1000 for each memory

2 Likes

Well to access the setting, the mod needs to be off and then you hold the fire button and plus button at the same time. Takes about 5 seconds to enter the TCR menu. From there you can enter your M1 - M3 TCoR values.

Joyetech says those are multiplied by 10. I don’t have any in front of me but it’s simple math so hopefully folks can find it or someone less exhausted than myself can post them up. Not sure what people would need but my guess is the various grades of stainless.

3 Likes

Santa,

Those number line up with what I was talking about. These were a user in that threads numbers which line up with Steam Engine when sliding the decimal one slot.

“Ni200-600
Titanium G1-350
NiFe-320
SS 304-105
SS 316-094
SS 317-088”

I don’t vouch for the accuracy or how well they work, but that looks like where the math is coming from.

1 Like

Yep and I think this will allow you to set them so you can possibly get a warmer vape at a slightly lower temp setting by manipulating the numbers up or down a little.

This type of update is in the pipe line for the RX 200 also

2 Likes

I also like the way the same coil new coil gives you the new and old resistance allowing you to make a better choice

The big thing I notice also is it is much better for us old guys to see with our old eyes

3 Likes

This new update is working well. Can get the numbers from steam engine and dial it right in. Great😎

1 Like

Been using this update today and it just makes a good mod even better. Tcr set for 317l ss at M1 0940 and that seems to dial it right in. Awesome vape and ive noticed I’m about 20f -40f lower in temp.
I will dial in 304 ss when it arrives in M2 as 316ss already has its slot.
I’m that pleased with where this little single 18650 mod is at right now I’ve just ordered another. Red this time. Hehe😎

3 Likes

I hear that. Thank god, the old eyes arn’t what they used to be lol[quote=“wvsanta, post:17, topic:41100”]
The big thing I notice also is it is much better for us old guys to see with our old eyes
[/quote]

1 Like