eVic VTC Mini - 3.0 Software now available

I am with you on that line of thinking as well. This mod is just very hard to beat in my opinion. I like my RX200 a lot and looking forward to this type of update for it as well. Joyetech seems to be doing everything right at the moment. I understand the DNA 200 has way more features but in the mind set of keep it simple stupid (KISS) Joyetech seems to be winning the race with features all the you tube reviewers are saying would be better.

EDIT: The one feature that really shines for me anyway is how they made it just 1 simple button push to change temperature.

3 Likes

I’m with you on that. I’m really not that technical when it comes to computers and all that or i would of had a dna by now probably.
These are really easy to use and thats fine by me. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

100% with you on that I always tell people I am an Analog guy living in a Digital world KISS is the way for me. For now I vote for the Joyetech boards for sure.

4 Likes

I hear you brother. Joyetech for me too. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I wonder if this means an update for the wismec??? hmmm

1 Like

I have heard it is in the pipe line just not out yet

1 Like

I’m new to all this and I just tried my crown tank with a stock coil then swiched to my I sub g with kanthal and it didn’t ask for new/old coil. What did I do wrong?

In general I press the fire button without an atomizer when I switch stuff, usually helps with the mod asking if it’s a new atomizer afterwards :smile:

1 Like

Make sure your ohm’s are unlocked and fire a couple of times.

Are you doing this in TC mode or Power mode I only ask because you wrote kanthal

Used SS then switched tank for one with kanthal. I forgot to unlock it.

1 Like

The stock crown are 304 ss I believe so ive set the tcor on the e vic mini no m3 to 1000 as on steam engine the tcor for 304 is 1016 and the mini only goes to 1000.
Its working well nice warm vape at 50w 400f.
This update works well.

I’m now in SS mode using 2 different tanks, 1 with a .25 coil and 1 with a .50 coil and its not asking for new or old coil.

Are the coils to close in value for it to work?

Thanks Pattie I did just what you said and its working great!

Ive found on this update it wont ask old/new for ss or power mode, only ni and ti. ???

1 Like

What settings would you recommend for a Crown .25 and .5 coil? Or can they be the same?

Think I’m going to shut up and read up on all the future post until I get smart.

1 Like

The mini has a slot for 316 ss on the firmware ,so on the mod 5clicks to switch off. Press and hold fire and up Button for 5 seconds and the tcr set appears.
Your on m1. Click the fire button to jump to the number and adjust to 1000 thats as high as it will go. The tcor for 316 is 1016 so 1000 is close enough.
Once you’ve done that swtich the mod on again, 3 clicks, along to tcr right click pick number m1 and vape away. Any difference?

3 Likes

In
TCR M1 set at 1000
250f
50w
.52 coil
I did exactly as you said and it vapes killer. I also dropped to 250f and it still vapes killer.

Not as hot of a vape, and I like that.
Just got a burnt hit

1 Like

I’ve been playing with the settings all day and getting the tcor’s from the wire wizard on steam engine that way you can dial it in perfectly. I don’t think 403 is going to work though the tcor is to high 1380.
Ive even bouhgt another because of the update. There perfect to carry around, my other 2 and 3 batt mods stay at home.

I have found that you can run cooler with this update. Sorry should of said. My bad.

Try the 0.25 coil in thats what im using and its the business :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash: