Expired concentrates questions

@ladycrooks out of the ones I can make out, the darker ones, are just darker flavors, especially the FA Vanilla Tahity. I THINK that’s a RFSC Bread Pudding, and if I remember, mine was darker as well.

I know this has been a point of debate in the past regarding fridging or not fridging flavors, and some people do, and some don’t. I finally decided on leaving all of my artificial flavors on racks, out of direct sunlight, and in a climate controlled environment, while my all natual (mostly Medicine Flower) I have stored in glass (or PET) in the fridge. Sunlight, heat, and air are always the culprits, and the more you can avoid them, the better your flavors should fare.

7 Likes

3 for me, 1 divorce, one death. #3 will be 25 yrs on Sept 7th. Yay me! Lol

8 Likes

You and me both, brother. Although I’ve noticed radical change just from moving in together. They say it’s part of the courting ritual. You show your best side to snag 'em then once you’re in it’s all over :rofl:

8 Likes

@ladycrooks This would require the purchase of extra refrigeration but @fidalgo_vapes keeps his flavors refrigerated at 50F and has never had a problem. I, unfortunately can’t do that. FA tends to hold up well. My TFA not as well. It depends and like SD said, keep them away from light exposure, heat and air.

10 Likes

fuck my hedgehog i jist got is in my spot I had for my flavors and I definitely can’t keep them in with him and his heat lamp and I got these glass cases but now I can’t open the damn window drapes for anything its a bitch with the air-conditioning hose I got to put in there now…ugh…so confusing. And I got way too many in the fridge 8 bottles of c premium alone cuz I could only order 10ml bottles…necer mind the other 15 mabye 20 extras …God. im drowning in concentrates. And I don’t even know how to use most if not all of them.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

and I jist moved in with a new bf and yes things change drastically… you go from honeymoon to idk what… def not honeymoon. That’s forsure. Took me 34 years in my life to know that IS a thing.

4 Likes

so why the drastic change in some colors? But they still smell good??! Its confusing…

3 Likes

n i can’t just keep them in my fridge with food in it? Plz tell me cuz they’re in there rn…

3 Likes

I cant believe this honeymoon thing is a thing …im going through it rn. Just moved in with new bf…where have I been living under what rock?? :face_with_monocle:Where?? Somewhere in canada that’s all I know…:roll_eyes::pensive:

3 Likes

Don’t do that. And try not to make the same mistake I did and buy every friggin’ bottle of flavor that looks good just because they only cost $2-3. I regretted it but too late now and I’m running out of room. You’ll find that after you pin down a few ADV for yourself you’ll only need those flavors.

4 Likes

LOL, I thought it was an offer… Was wondering if it was a new slang term.

That will do it. :thinking: :hugs: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

To be honest I didn’t know people kept hedgehogs as pets.
Live and learn I suppose.

7 Likes

@ladycrooks you don’t need to worry about keeping your flavors in the fridge.

4 Likes

hes a good pet actually so calm and snuggles up to my neck you can really tell he’s used to human interaction and has been well taken care of. I had one before this one and he was always scared and mean and always in a ball. This one is different so trusting animals are amazing…they don’t know hate or greed or jealousy nothing like that . Totally innocent!! :innocent:

6 Likes

he was flown on an airplane from British Columbia to me in alberta!! Such a brave boy flying all that way! This is “pickles”

6 Likes

IMG_03791We changed his name to Pickles once we got him

8 Likes

I work backwards for flavor needs. First I found recipes I thought I would like and then ordered the flavors needed to make them. Once I was done experimenting, I ended up with enough recipes to make 24 different 70/30 e-juices and 10 50/50 (for pods) e-juices. I make (12) 120ml 70/30 and (5) 30ml 50/50 e-juices at a time which lasts 8-10 months (this is one set). I will make each recipe twice before switching over to the other backup recipes set. I only order the flavors I need to make each set two times which means I have to order a new set of flavors every 1 1/2 years. Flavors are kept in refrigerator and anything left over after two batches are discarded (if not needed in backup set) since the next time I will need them will make flavors 3 years old if I keep them. Majority of flavors I use are ordered in 10 or 15 ML bottles and a couple are 2 oz due to multiple recipe usage. All e-juice is keep in glass bottles until I need them and then I transfer to other glass bottles and a 30 ml squeeze bottle for filling tanks. So a 120ml bottle gets re-bottled after steeping into a 60 and 30 ml glass bottle and a 30ml squeeze bottle. I haven’t run into any problems as far as flavors going bad or changing drastically within the time I use them and more importantly I don’t waste money on flavors I don’t need. When I smoked I didn’t go out and try every brand of cigarette there was and I don’t see the need to try every recipe or flavor in existence either.

7 Likes

What a cool little pet. How big do they get?

4 Likes

Super cute @ladycrooks.

5 Likes

They get about the size.of your hand.not very big

6 Likes