Extreme steeping

I have just found some of this.

No date on bottle but i have not mixed this one since November so at least 6 months.
With all the em and other stuff in the flavours i would have expected it to be gross, but dam its tasting really good. The strawberry has realy developed well and pops much more than before.

6 Likes

My experience goes against this.

For me, thereā€™s a definite difference between a sealed phenolic cap, and a glass dropper inside of the common rubber bulb.

The rubber bulb definitely breathes. Most noticeably over long periods, but also depending on the age of the bulb, and will vary further depending on what chemicals (I believe especially those higher in alcohol content) the particular bulb has exposed to during its service life. JMHO

5 Likes

Ok, when rubber goes bad itā€™s no use on any bulbā€¦
Might need to get me some sealed caps to test the difference. Will report back in a year or so :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

Just a curiosity:
When I started making liquid, I made several recipes for the qualification they had, among them, this one:

t seemed very good ā€¦
After a while I found it strong, I did not like it that much anymore, and I tried to reduce the percentage of flavorings. From the original, 26% did two tests, 75% and 50%, (remaining at 19.5% and 13% flavors in the recipe). After about 2 weeks, the 75% was not bad and I vape it, but the 50% did not know anything and I remain in the drawer for about 4.5 months ā€¦
I have had a pleasant surprise, after trying it for 4.5 months, very good at my discretion, tasty and balanced (Iā€™m not good at describing flavors)
During this time I have also changed atomizers ā€¦ And I guess my taste buds have also changed ā€¦
Just a curiosity that I wanted to share

10 Likes

After 3 years of steeping in a cool dark place I can now say that Strawberry Milk tastes great but exactly the same as last year and the year beforeā€¦ :innocent:

11 Likes