Extremely poor customer care from Sourcemore

ok, how do i begin…i ordered an IJOY tornado RTA from Sourcemore a few weeks back and i believe its supposed to have a 510 drip tip adapter in it(thats what the package says) but when i opened it, there wasnt one…and the wide bore 510 was just a bit too much for me, so i asked about it, and after playing fucking games with me, trying to make me feel stupid, their customer service finally fessed up to the shit. now i realize its coming from China, so i made an offer…i told em i would order something else on the condition that they send me the missing 510 adapter. they made their little promise that they would,but guess what guys? no drip tip adapter…so, i’m going to expose them, and you guys can decide whether or not you wanna do business with them…

RPM whiterose0818@yahoo.com
To Sourcemore Service Apr 27 at 9:26 PM
The tornado tank came in and all is good except for one thing…I didn’t receive a 510 drip tip adaptor…why us that?

more Source service@sourcemore.com
To whiterose0818@yahoo.com Apr 28 at 3:00 AM
Hi friend,
I am sorry for the problem caused. To verify the actual missing/wrong/damaged problem, could you please show us some pictures for the envelope verifying products you actually received from us. Moreover, pictures should display the actual wrong or damage or discrepancy if any. After we confirm this situation,we will give you a reasonable solution. Your understanding shall be highly appreciated.Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

M whiterose0818@yahoo.com
To more Source Apr 29 at 6:24 PM
Well, this is much more complicated than it should be, but here goes:

Attached are the pictures…again, no drip tip adapter. Drip tip adapter is important to me.

To whiterose0818@yahoo.com May 3 at 3:33 AM
Hi friend,
The drip tip is inlcuded in the box. As you see the red circle in the picture. This 510 drip tip is in the pictures you provided. Any doubts,please feel free to contact us again.

Regards
Sourcemore.com

To more Source May 3 at 7:15 AM
I am not talking about the drip tip, I am talking about the 510 drip tip adapter. The box was supposed to include the adapter, so I could use a standard 510 drip tip instead of the wide bore drip tip that came with it

To whiterose0818@yahoo.com May 4 at 2:58 AM
Hi friend,
That is is the drip tip adaptor as I circled in the pictures. You put it on the top of the atomiser and then you can use other type of drip tip on it. You ask with your friends around you. I’m sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Any doubts,please feel free to contact us again.

Regards
Sourcemore.com

To more Source May 4 at 7:26 AM
the thing you circled is the actual drip tip itself…if you look, it doesnt have the o-rings on the sides of it like the one you circled still in the box. i own 2 tornadoes, and the one i received from VaporBeast.com has the drip tip adapter included, so i know what a drip tip adapter looks like. the tornado i bought from Sourcemore did NOT have the drip tip adapter in it.
i am going to post this entire conversation onto the forum i belong to and publicize this bullshit.

To RPM May 5 at 1:54 AM
Hi friend,
I’m sorry for this inconvenience caused. I apologise for my poor knowledge about the tornado. Would you please kindly send me a pictures about the drip tip adapter so tha I can know about what exact part it is.

After we confirm this situation,we will give you a reasonable solution. Your understanding shall be highly appreciated…

Regards,
Sourcemore.com

PM whiterose0818@yahoo.com
To more Source May 6 at 8:34 AM
Attached is a picture with the tank and the drip tip attached. Next to the tank is the drip tip adapter. These items are fom the purchase I made with vapordna.com. …the tank I received from you did not have the drip tip adapter.

To whiterose0818@yahoo.com May 10 at 5:48 AM
Hi friend,
I’m sorry for this late reply. I have met a another customer who also met the problem with the giffrin tank. As he declared in his email to me that the drip tip adaptor is what we talked before. The red cirlced is the 510 drip tip adaptor in the giffrin kit.

To compensate you, we’d like to give you 500 points to your account as compensation to you?

Wait for your reply.

To more Source May 10 at 8:17 AM
well, first of all, the issue i have with you is for the tornado tank, so i’m not sure how mentioning the griffin tank will help me. i own a griffin as well and the drip tip adapter for t he griffin looks nothing like what you circled previously.
second, i am not interested in 500 points, i am only interested in the drip tip adapter. i understand that you probably feel like this is way more than what you want to handle, seeing how you are so very far away, and you would like to be able to resolve this with out having to send anything out, but honestly, the only way i will be happy is if i get my drip tip adapter. so i tell you what, i am not a difficult man to work with, so if i order something from your inventory, can you promise to send me the drip tip adapter for the tornado?

To more Source May 10 at 8:19 AM
to clarify my last message:
if i order something from your inventory, will you send me my missing drip tip adapter along with what i have ordered? that way you are not just sending the drip tip adapter?

To RPM May 11 at 2:38 AM
Hi friend,
I’m sorry for this trouble caused. I’m a little confused. As the pictures you sent me , I think what I talked about the drip tip adaptor is just the drip tip adaptor you showed me in your pictures. Here you can see.

Sorry for my poor English, I just want to make the drip tip adaptor out and give you a clear and reasoable solution.

Wait for your reply.

To more Source May 11 at 8:19 AM
ok, i am not good with little arrows and embedded text, so i try to explain.
first of all, of the 3 pictures you sent me, the first 2 pictures are correct, but picture number 3 is NOT!. in picture number 1, that thing that is on top of the tank, the actual drip tip, is what is circled in picture number 3. the thing that you are pointing to in picture number 1 is NOT anywhere in picture number 3! picture number 2 is not correct. when my package came to me, there was a bag (shown in picture 3) in the area you have circled in picture number 2. and that bag did NOT have a drip tip adapter.
you keep saying that the drip tip adapter is circled in picture number 3…that is the drip tip. there is supposed to be 2 small black cylinders, one is the drip tip, the other is the drip tip adapter.
the drip tip that comes with the tank is too big for me, i dont like it, so i like to use the drip tip adapter to use smaller drip tips.

To RPM May 12 at 2:26 AM
Hi friend,
Sorry for this inconvenience caused. Sorry for not figure it out in the picture 3.

No worries. We agree to send you a new 510 drip tip adptor like the picture 1 and picture 2 cirled.

As you metioned in your lase second email that you’re going to place new order, if so please kindly let me know the new order so that I can arrange this compensation for you on time.

Wait for your reply.
Show original message

To more Source May 16 at 8:06 AM
i just placed an order with sourcemore. the order number is: SMAA013405
if you would please add the drip tip adapter as per previous discussion, i would appreciate it.
thanks and have a great day.

To RPM May 17 at 4:59 AM
Hi friend,
Thanks for your reply. Ok, no worries. We will add the 510 drip tip into your new order.

Have a nice day.
Show original message

PM whiterose0818@yahoo.com
To more Source May 17 at 7:40 AM
thank you so very much!
have a great day
To more Source Today at 3:27 PM
well, i just received Fuhattan mech mod from you guys and guess what??? that 510 drip tip adapter you promised me, it wasnt in there. it doesnt surprise me at all. i suspected you would have an empty promise…thats ok, i am going to post this entire fucking email conversation along with your empty promise on the ELR forum for all to see.

***sorry for the lengthy post, but i wanted to show how they tried running me in circles and then tried running me in the ground. and, of course, i had to show the empty promise…at this point, i dont need to include the package that did NOT include the promised drip tip adapter. Fuck these guys.

This is Whiterose Reporting…over and out

9 Likes

Hi, Whiterose… tell us how you REALLY feel; don’t hold back now.

Slowly, in through the nose, out through the mouth… it will be OK. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you tell me what a 510 drip tip adapter is? I see the 520 there. Haha. J/k. I feel your pain.

Hopefully they will fix your issue.

1 Like

I’m sure they will tell me they will…

1 Like

Dude! sux …but you did notice their address was on Vibration Rd? Clearly a factory full of dildoes. Also note, for them to send you one would likely result in the next guy also not getting his 510 adapter. Perhaps contact the manufacturer (and tell them the story!) and pay the $2.50 shipping to get one… your time is valuable

2 Likes

What a fugging headache. I finally reached a point where I couldn’t read anymore.

I try to avoid ordering anything from China after my Efun.top/Smok debacle.

7 Likes

Thank you for your post. Bet you feel a little better.

1 Like

Making a mental note, never order from these dumb dumbs.
Shame shame, fool me once shame on you,
fool me twice shame on me,
not gonna fool you again. I bet.

Can’t get this mental picture out of my head of them laughing wildly when you sent the the second order number, saying “these F-in Americans!!!”

3 Likes

Sorry for the crap-experience. Unfortunately the problem is compounded with the language differences. I had something similar happen with a Fasttech experience. After many emails back and forth,I just told them to forget it.

4 Likes

I just go into assuming 50% chance of failure and if I’m willing to accept that and waiting a long time, then so be it.

So not the best for the “OMG I MUST HAVE NOW” items, but something like 10 sets of black subtank o-rings for a couple bucks, that’s kinda OK with me if I only get 5 usable sets out of em (I really only want 3 anyway, but spare are fine too). And then some dumb clone RDA that I could totally live without for less than $10, sure why not.

@Whiterose0818 I got a drip tip adaptor that came with one of those silly Fasttech clones sitting around that I’m not using. It’s 15mm diameter on the tank side, is that what you need? It looks a bit different tho, as it’s meant to go on a Little Boy RDA (it’s the bit on the right in this pic).

2 Likes

I just got up and after reading this I just wanted to jump in front of a train. These people just make you jump through hoops to get you to give up. Sending pictures of a missing item is completely ridiculous anyway, you could have palmed it and then took a picture. They should just send missing items without all the BS.
They have a spot here on ELR in the vendor section, any chance of them losing that spot @daath, @JoJo?

7 Likes

i sincerely appreciate the offer…if i remember when i get home, i will measure and let you know. good looking out!

Is this a solution to compensate for this missing adapter? Or…

That’s what they are counting on. Google translator works quite well. Whiterose’s experience - no excuse for it. The retailer should have remedied the issue. I won’t be placing any orders with this vendor.

2 Likes

A suggestion to help Whiterose calm down after reliving the entire experience while typing in her experience to share with us…

Personally I think you did give them a fair number of options. At this point they should just send you a drop top adaptor.

As for translation issues. I totally don’t think there should be an issue. The terms, at this point in the industry not like it was 5years ago, are transferable from one language to another. Atleast for english to any other language… Drip tip adapter, rda, rta, mod, and so on.

At worst I would say a 50% refund to your card or whole refund. That’s what other vendors do.

1 Like

And they wonder how they lose customers!
Hope you get it sorted bro, and glad you brought it to light. :+1:

2 Likes

@Whiterose0818 I googled IJoy Tornado 510 Drip Tip Adapter and the results for the whole product (exploded views) don’t show what you are looking for. It may be the language barrier and the drip tip is being described as an “Adapter”? The custom picture they provided on their website may have been two packages with the chuff tip being shown twice and the basis for their confusion (It’s not in the package?)

I bet you could contact the manufacturer and lodge a valid complaint. They say you get one in the box and I say it’s not in any of their packages! Go to a local B&M and open a package …bet it’s not in there. They may have neglected to get them in the inventory or packing process and now they’re selling them in boxes of 10 (has to make some kind of sense, but definitely a screw up)

But you want what you want so here it is (here they are!) Looks like these are for sale, not sure why you need all of these (10?)

Wallet rape. I wouldn’t buy a damn item from these people.

1 Like

[chuckling] hey? you could buy 10 and sell the other 9 on eBay for 3.99 ea BECAUSE NO ONE IN THE WORLD GOT THEIR FRIGGIN 510 ADAPTER :wink:

2 Likes