Extremely poor customer care from Sourcemore

No one after the first batch got a drip tip adapter. Ijoy decided to pull it from the packaging but didn’t change the content list and are going to offer it as an accessory, just like the do with the notch coil and t6 deck. Your putting blame on a vendor when there is nothing they can do, thats just the way they come now.

Exactly ! Thank you @Whiterose0818 for the heads up.I will avoid Sourcemore and Ijoy.

1 Like

thet are all supposed to come with a 510 drip tip adapter. i purchased one from Vapordna.com and it had one included…they way its supposed to be.

2 Likes

really? i’d like to see that in writing.
and i’m not being an ass, just wanna see it. and i truly understand what youre saying, but honestly, i feel the vendor is distributing them, they should address the manufacturer. they can go through the fcking hassle. i am an end user, not a seller, in no way should i have to chase after a missing part. think about it: if someone carries a product and they find out its missing an item, they are not winnning a popularity contest by telling buyers "not my problem, talk to the manufacturer"
if what you say is true, then how about some type of disclosure from the vendor so they dont get harrassed…know what i mean???

5 Likes

**his experience :sunglasses:

4 Likes

BUT:
on a separate but similar note…the IJOY Tornado is a pretty sweet tank with both the T4 and the T6 decks…ive tried 2 and 4 coils in mine and i really like em!
EDIT: just dont buy from sourcemore…not because of the drip tip adapters, but because of their games and empty promises…

3 Likes

All I can say is…

Know your products
Know your products
Know your products

Sure if that is the case and its a manufacturer problem not fixing the packing the reseller should Atleast put a warning on the site in red stating the Change up.

If the reseller didn’t catch it they should say. This is the problem. Very will fix our site and take care of you. Or Atleast this is customer service in the USA, and what I ask of the places I visit…

With all the free crap they send to riptrippers and the like the change should be identified right away.

1 Like

@Whiterose0818 Here it is in writing http://www.ijoycig.com/news/item-257.html , I do agree with you, vendor should state any change to the product.

2 Likes

My sincerest apologies… :blush:

1 Like

My 2 cents is. What does the website say. When ordering if sourcemore website says in the what’s included column a 510 drip tip adapter, I would say its on sourcemore.

The 510 adapter… which one is it in this pic?

I will make sure to send you correct fitting so Cyclone you ordered has good vape experience. Then you be happy customer and come back soon. If convientient please rate us well and have good day!

9 Likes

Those make big smoke! Also that bottom one I think I need to repair my sprinkler head that got mowed over

5 Likes

I used to work in CS years ago and people would lie all the time saying that they didnt get this or that but what they didn’t know was that our packages went through a special high speed camera and were weighed to the grain and that info was etched as a code on the package AFTER passing inspection. I’d ask them to read the code to me and when I knew they were full of crap I would call them out and usually belittle and make fun of them. They always hung up when they were busted. I miss that job…m-f 9-5:30 and no drug test…lol

3 Likes

Finally received the drip tip adapter

EDIT: I should play the stupid fucking games they played…tell em I didn’t get it, tell em an actual drip tip showed up, draw stupid fucking diagrams with bullshit circles and arrows all over it…fucking assholes…

11 Likes

At least you got your adapter. I don’t think the experience here with Canadian vendors is much different. Its not like the vendors here ever give anything for free, not even free shipping on returns.

I’m sure that in China they are just doing their jobs, and are nicer about it than any other country. They may annoy you because of their trouble with English, but most of the time the customer service is prompt and respectful. That counts for something.

1 Like

Happyvaper here in Canada replaced a messed up tank I received from them they just sent a new one right away without me even having to send it back. I also had a shop in sask (eCigMod Canada) sent me an entire subtank mini free, well sort of free 1 of the items I had ordered was replacement glass for that tank and when they were fulfilling the order something happened to that replacement glass so they just sent an entire tank which came of course with an extra glass etc… I actually didnt even need it, I just figured an extra glass would be good incase I dropped it and broke it (im very clumsy its bound to happen at some point) needless to say I will be ordering from them again as I figure I owe them since I doubt they made much of anything on that order between the coupon I had used the free shipping and the tank.

Glad you got it sorted eventually bud. :yum:

1 Like

This is why i try to find vendors within this half of the planet mostly, but cant beat the prices if time isnt an issue. Just did an order on fasttech last night so hopefully it doesnt take a month or two and hopefully everything is there functional when it arrives. Ordering from china always makes me nervous because of the hassle it can be to fix issues… And more waiting lol… Glad they eventually got it right for you but i agree they should have posted the change on the page and not broken their promise to send it with your mech mod order.

4 Likes

When ordering from FastTech always remember to use that ePacket shipping…usually the fastest.
And thanks brother

5 Likes

Yup thats what i selected, i remember seeing a few people say that before. This is my first time ordering from them.

2 Likes