FA 27 new flavors

I can already see the amount I’ll be tossing cuz I don’t use or not quick enough

6 Likes

Oh duh!.. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I won’t buy a 30ml until I’ve tested a sample bottle. Learned the hard way.

7 Likes

Sounds interesting but not what I would imagine Sea Buckthorn to taste like. I was thinking seaweed :rofl:

5 Likes

How to Grow Sea Buckthorn (Sea Berries)

7 Likes

Don’t toss it.
It’s just getting dark because you’re using it.
Keep mixing with it till it smells or tastes bad

10 Likes

Well you might get your wish @muth, just got the word that BCF is NOT going to be getting them, soooo …

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Cuz it doesn’t smell off at all

8 Likes

I get flavours that go darker all the time but they are still good. I think it is just a reaction to air after they have been opened and you start using them. My FA Irish Cream started a little dark but is now a deep reddish brown colour, still smells and tastes fine. :grinning:

My Cheesecake Olympus is not as clear as your new one, but not as dark as your old one and was only opened and used two weeks ago for a SFT.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s fine. I have some flavors that are darker than your bottle and they still taste good.
And mine have been opened for around 2 years.
Just keep them cool and out of the sun and they’ll last you quite a while

8 Likes

Is that a decree from FANA? Did BCF offer any insight? In the past flavors like Custard Premium, Milk etc were not made available here. Yet that eventually changed.

9 Likes

Yes @TorturedZen.

:frowning:

6 Likes

Damn you FANA. :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a bit of a bummer. When the last new flavors came out FA UK had a good sale on all the new flavors. So there’s that at least.

3 Likes

Bilberry Extra? Not a Fana

4 Likes

Aw, sorry you won’t be getting busy with that. I’m sure others will come your way though. As sure as the sun sets tomorrow.

5 Likes

I exceeded my limit a long time ago. :grinning:
I appreciate you @SessionDrummer . You have saved me a lot of money.!

9 Likes

Well thank you very much @robin, I really appreciate that.

:slight_smile:

Story of my life Robin.

9 Likes

I’m shocked to hear that about Sea Buckthorn! I use the oil in my homemade facial serums, and it has never occurred to me that it would be a vaping/food flavor.

4 Likes

Agreed @Ianc13 I was once close to or above 1000 flavors and after my latest purge (after sending a lot of unused flavors to Lynda) I’m down to around 30 flavors. I’m quickly realizing I only really need the 8 flavors for my ADV and I’ll be good.

11 Likes