Facebook group for mixers!

I don’t know if anyone is interested but if you are on Facebook and enjoy talking to other mixers???
There is a group called DIY eLiquid Recipes…
It is very small… Under100members… They actually discuss mixing-- help new DIYers – and don’t just post second rate recipes.
If you decide to check it out … Be sure to share that you are from ELR!!

2 Likes

Thanks. I just sent a request to join. Facebook groups are pretty nice. I started one for mixers in my local area and it works out well. Among other things we buy/sell/trade flavorings. Comes in handy if we need something and can’t wait for shipping.

1 Like

I joined today too. Seems like a good group.

Please be sure to share with the Facebook group you are from elr.

Please mention that you are from ELR in the group!!

I’m In! And my name really isn’t Frank… The jig is up!.

1 Like

BUSTED!!lol

1 Like

Just requested to join. :yum:

Hmm… looks like the jig’s up for me too!.. /thx @Cc9fingers for the heads-up!

1 Like

are you the guy who just got in like 30 min ago?

Yep… Did you welcome me?

Ha! yeah that was me. This internet thing is fun.

Excellent! Thanks for the welcome “frank”. Im not real big on FB though so it might be a bit of a challenge (we like a challenge tho). Might have to do something 'bout my profile pic hehe

1 Like

Pending…

changed my profile pic here to the same one i have on Facebook

I’M IN. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:
Thanks @Cc9fingers :ok_hand:

So far it seems like every question being asked on the group can be answered with a link to somewhere on ELR. :grinning:

2 Likes

ha ha! looks like it! they seem like a bunch of people that want to stay “exclusive”. I am tempted to plug IDYorDIE website. It helped me a lot. I know that Wayne is a quirky guy, young first of all but so am I so I can relate.

I am wondering about the whole frother idea. Well, the fact that they are against it.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eliquidDYI/
Here is the link some have been asking for.
This way you are sure to find the right group!!
A lot of ELR forum users are enjoying meeting each other and others who are interested in DIYing and discussion about the same.

1 Like

I’ve been using a frother for about 6 months when I make more than 30mls at a time. I can’t tell a difference, and today was the first time I heard anything negative about frothing. I usually froth 3 minutes. I got that number from watching a guy on youtube say he uses his magnetic mixer for 3 minutes.

Yes, me too.

1 Like