Facebook group for mixers!

Kat the admin is on a power trip. The page owner was talking with me in pm about her. He kinda let’s her take contol because he is so busy with work and never gets on. I’m leaving it too, she just refers everything back to this group here lol, so just stay here man, it’s a great family of diy peeps here.

1 Like

I think maybe they were nervous about that stuff despite being 100% PG because the label says agricultural use only. However, we all know 100% USP PG is exactly that. Many have had good results when I researched the brand from Tractor Supply at ECF. I picked up a gallon and will tap into soon. I use the HUMCO Walmart VG all the time! Good stuff IMO!

You got that right. No big deal, people get nervous about certain topics I guess.

Yes, closed facebook groups have every type. Mullahs, School Marm’s, Mother Superior’s and even Warlords.

Maybe it was a funny Bernie Sanders or hilarious Donald Trump meme I posted. You just never know. I have this website, they are in my rear view mirror :slight_smile:

Yeah I just use a plastic beaker I got from BCV.

I figured as much, it only makes sense. I have a bunch of glass beakers, all around the house for different things.
Leetle 50ml to 1000ml

@Bearkat Thanks.

1 Like

Idk, I tried to join the facebook group mentioned but got declined apparently. Whatevs

Yep, I see how you offend folks…putting up nasty posts/replies…like you just did here !!
Quote: [“You just never know. I have this website, they are in my rear…” —Maureenie
Don’t need to see THAT meme ! :flushed:

Excuse me sir, I believe you made the first offensive remark stating I did not take a shower or something Next time I will just flag your comment.I am a good citizen of this site. I see you took your post down.

No, I did not take any post down, but I guess you missed the ‘smiley face’…geez, when did we stop playing and get so serious? If I have really offended you, enough to flag a post I make, say the word…and I will NEVER post or reply again on here…I swear…in your honor I will gladly go do something else.

I love this site, it’s a good community of humans. I don’t want any trouble with you. In hindsight, I should have just ignored you and not responded - but asking me if I didn’t take a shower is getting a little personal and then you accused me of trolling. If I had asked someone I work with if they didn’t take a shower, I wouldn’t have a job anymore.

I call a truce if you do. I apologize if I offended you.

Went to the fb page and read there intro…thought … Humm no not for me. Enjoy reading on here…get all the information that I need. Maybe just maybe I can help someone.

1 Like

I was kicked from the group for saying their rules are like an AA meeting, requiring everyone to post a introduction after they read a list of rules. It was in a joking manner. But you do not step on the toes of KAT, the professional DIY mixologist, whom refers to this site on a constant basis. The lady has issues and obviously can’t handle the responsibility of running a Facebook page. People have no rights there, your not allowed to speak what’s on your mind in fear of upsetting her. Am I upset, no, I really don’t use Facebook much because I’m on here most of my time. I just feel sorry for the new people in diy that’s there. The many that pm me with questions in fear of kicked if they posted or said something to offend the dictator. They are the only reason I was there for as long as I was. It’s just a typical diy Facebook group that trolls ELR, nothing special to report. I’m going to throw around the idea of ELR having a Facebook page for legit DIY, maybe we can reach and help some that do not use this website much.

3 Likes

It would be a good medium to at Least introduce people to here, i wouldn’t say use it as a actual page for anything more than that, though. too much disrespect, and trollish behavior there… use it to get people involved, and educate them of this place, and screen out the ones who will only cause problems here, before they come here, lol…

2 Likes

There’s other pages guys. Just find the ones that suit you. I haven’t been active on the one you’re talking about so might just leave. I didn’t see any dramatics, but the whole making new members post up a spiel about themselves is a bit weird. I’m already a member on a couple of Irish Vape pages, and found a decent UK mixers page, that’s enough for me

2 Likes

ELR does have a Facebook page, just found out

3 Likes

Dan… I am ashamed to say that I was apart of that. I will admit we got way out of hand. Facebook is a funny place… People start rumors…backstab!! I sincerely apologize!!
I know it’s probably way to late but I can only offer!!