Facebook groups and the rating system

Check out all the poor ratings given by this guy:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/user/ratings/106384

Mothers Unicorn Milk
Ella’s Shortbread
Bust-a-Nut

And look at who gets ALL his good ratings… oh… just so happens to be the Greek guy with the top rated recipe on ELR that we called out before.

Ratings system abuse… again!! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Hate’ors gonna hate hate hate. Shake it off shake it off. Lol

But yes I agree…it’s frustrating.

6 Likes

To be fair, mothers unicorn milk is trash. IMO

8 Likes

im sorry to say this but i dont think his ratings are unfair , id probably rate those juices apprx the same , as far as the five stars for the new #1 i couldnt say because i havent tried it , but it doesnt look horrible and got a lot of attention its refreshing to see some new recipes up on top

2 Likes

I know Bust-a-Nut wasn’t in your flavor profile, but you did say you made it for others that loved it. Would you still give it a 3 star rating? Just curious.

3 Likes

No idea of how fair his ratings are in general.

Would have missed this one, if you hadn’t pointed him out though. Going to mix this one up the weekend. Sounds delicious and a bit different

5 Likes

my personal ratings of those recipes would go like this

BAN 4
Ellas 3
UM 1

i was trying to say his ratings arent way off and the recipes of the greek guy dont look bad he has a country possibly following him that alone will boost him to the top btw BAN is a 10star recipe for a few people i know they wont vape anything else unless they are out of BAN

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I rate you a 5/5!!! BAN 5/5 for mixing concept and 4/5 for personal taste since the nut for me comes out gritty…but I adapted to suit my tastes and is a wonderful mix to have every once and awhile.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he moved on to ATF. The guy I mean. Same profile picture over there as well.

Lars is on holiday so this will have to wait until he returns. There is nothing that either JoJo or myself can do. Over there we can pretty much only observe or change/merge/delete flavorings.

3 Likes

I actually agree with the ella’s and unicorn ratings.I didn’t like either of them.

5 Likes

LOL I just mixed one 2 minutes ago

Please don’t take this as snarky. I truly don’t know. What is the prize for a highly rated recipe anyway?

6 Likes

Im not sure that i am allowed to tell anyone this but once you get to number 1 you get to go to vape heaven where every vape is tasty and diacetyl is harmless.

16 Likes

That is no prize it already is :rofl:

9 Likes

rofl… Ok then! Old people trying to get to vape heaven. I get it!!!

5 Likes

A lot of people love it. It’s just not for me.

1 Like

I don’t look at it as a prize. But most people go straight to the highest rated recipes when they first start DIY. The best ones really should be up top. I know that best is a subjective term so it’s a loaded statement. But that’s the best that I know how to explain it at the moment :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I do wish it was a bit more fluid, the top moves even slower now that people have to comment to rate.

3 Likes

It would be nice to have top rated last week/month/year/alltime

7 Likes