Famous Last Words

I was recently commenting that I was not buying any more flavours. I have said this many times. That got me thinking about famous last words. The best I could think of was Gov. Connelly’s wife saying to JFK, seconds before his head was blown off, “You can’t say Dallas doesn’t love you Mr President.” Anyone else got some good ones?

8 Likes

We cut it twice, but it’s still too short ! :joy:

Last Great Medieval Thinker

4 Likes

OK, I’ll have one more.

13 Likes

I can’t breathe!

7 Likes

Para-military intelligence. :wink:

4 Likes

[ Reply All ]

2 Likes

Market “correction”.

3 Likes

Well I can tell you some aphorisms/laws for which I’m famous for (for real… I can prove it…)

About mixing:
If your mix is a shit when you first test it… time will not improve it
If your mix is unvapable, it’ll stay as such till the end

The Menthol law:
If you mix is a shit, don’t throw it away, put as much menthol until all you taste is Menthol.

About Vaping:
We’ll never finish learning and nobody has " The truth", what yesterday was sacred, today could be profane

Frank

7 Likes

Shows what a bit of clever editing can do.

2 Likes

Hello sir. Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are well, and enjoying “the lady of the lake.”

4 Likes

What do you mean Steve?

2 Likes

I think what Steve Jobs said was very interesting.

“Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!”

2 Likes

I just saw that PV, and I have no words…

1 Like

Very stable genius.

2 Likes

I also love what Spike Milligan has on his gravestone. “I told you I was ill.” That has to be a classic. Never ceases to amuse me.

4 Likes

If you’re referring to my “clever editing” remark, you have changed the meaning of the comment totally.

2 Likes

“Passive aggression” for all posterity personified.

How about Rodney Dangerfield’s sagely sardonic gravestone inscription:

Source: https://www.merklemonuments.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/rodneydangerfield-epitaph.jpg

4 Likes

It is what it is

3 Likes

(Couple on Vacation)

Wife: Are you sure you checked to make sure everything electrical was powered down and the stove was off?

Husband: No worries… I checked.

5 Likes

Hey y’all, hold my beer and watch this…

5 Likes