-Jeffrey Epstein

2 Likes

"What the fuck was that?"
-Mayor of Hiroshima

5 Likes

Dude…that’s harsh!

3 Likes

5 Likes

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
-last line from Animal Farm by George Orwell

7 Likes

regret

6 Likes

Frida Kahlo, 1907 - 1954. “I hope the exit is joyful and hope never to return.” …

6 Likes

Trust you to come out with the “passive, aggressive” comment. Not much gets past you. The Rodney Dangerfield one is a good one too, as are some of the others that have been posted. Keep them coming. I read these first thing in the morning, and there’s nothing like starting the day with a laugh. Thanks.

4 Likes

The Natural

3 Likes

Source: https://i.imgur.com/1CUHI82.jpeg

3 Likes

“The Raëlians promised that if we joined, we wouldn’t need our cumbersome legs.”

Source: https://media.giphy.com/media/2AC83Oeotpw40/giphy.gif

5 Likes

“My new job as Editor of Farming and Poultry Weekly will be a ‘feather in my cap.’”

Farm Life - Robert Crumb

3 Likes

Don’t know where you find all of these things, but keep them coming.

4 Likes

No joke at all in Minneapolis, MN, Steve. “Social justice” is in eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

I’m sure that it’s no joke in Minneapolis. Jokes are often not funny for some. Someone will always be offended. The day we can’t laugh at the futility of life, is a sad day for all. Social justice is not a subjective thing when it threatens my free speech. Some people need to “grow a pair,” as my father used to say. I’m certainly not making light of what has happened. I think it’s terrible, but that is exactly what humour is for. It helps us cope with such awful events and stops us from going insane in what often seems like an existential dystopian nightmare.

3 Likes

IMO, the day that anybody with a conscience can find that funny is truly a sad day.

3 Likes

I have to admit that I, personally did not find it amusing, and I would consider it to be in very poor taste. I still vote with Voltaire on this one though. I may hate what someone says, but I will defend with my life, their right to say it. Just glad I’m not the victims father.

3 Likes

The author of that post, my friend @Pro_Vapes, is of African American descent.

3 Likes

Oops. Does put it in a different light. I’m beginning to feel a bit stupid. The reason I have deleted my last post may interest you. When I read your last post, I put a commer, where there wasn’t one, and it totally changed the intent of it. I put it after “my friend,” which then read as you patronising me and suggesting pro vapes be given a free pass. When, upon reflection, I believe you were informing me about something which completely changed the intent of his post on famous last words. I now feel very stupid. I’m sure, not for the last time. One little commer, changed the whole meaning. Language eh? Written language especially.

2 Likes

Love is creative and redemptive. Love builds up and unites

When a person is known only by name, the attention of others is on an open future. We simply cannot know what to expect. Whenever we address each other by name we ignore all scripts, and open the possibility that our relationship will
become deeply reciprocal. That I cannot now predict your future is exactly what makes mine unpredictable. Our futures enter into each other. What is your future, and mine, becomes ours. We prepare each other for surprise.

Titles are abstractions; names are always concrete.

-James P Carse

2 Likes