1cm1yr

via Imgflip

“Trust me I’m a professional”

• Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
5 Likes

7 Likes

jack daniel

5 Likes

R. D. Laing Suffered A Fatal Heart Attack In Public, And As People Gathered Around The Spot, Someone Said “Get A Doctor”

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good Mythical Morning

6 Likes

Believe it or not, but R.D.Laing used to live opposite me (in a whole house rather than a flat, like me ) and used to drink in my local hostelry . I never met him, but from what I gather, the repost you have given him sounds about right, lol. He did not suffer fools gladly, enjoyed a drink, and was not averse to profanity. Sounds like my kinda guy.

3 Likes

lol, small world hey?
Yes he sounds a character

1 Like

Yeah. I used to live in a part of London that was full of “celebs”,many of which drank in my local. What I could never understand was why everyone always wanted to buy them drinks, when they were the ones with the money. People are strange. R. D. Laing would agree with me on that I think. Lol. I think he was a character, by all accounts. I believe that the drink got to him eventually though and he could be very “difficult.” I think he experimented with psychedelics and weed too at one point. I did read one of his books once, and I really enjoyed it. So, judge not, less you be judged. Interesting man.

4 Likes