FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

Yep mine was from Fasttech as well. Yours looks just like mine! Do you think they got lost or maybe they went on a boat and are coming across the water right now!? I guess if I don’t have it by October 5th then I will contact them.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I am thinking…mine has only been shipped out since the 9th so I will wait a month also before complaining I guess…but I have to say that I have ordered from Fasttech many times and the longest it has ever taken me to receive a package was 3 weeks. I know that many others have horror stories about wait times on their deliveries from Fasttech though.

1 Like

I just posted this in the vape mail section but here you go! It finally arrived and I had to sign for it. I realize now that I had used the free shipping option. Next time I’ll pay $1 something.

4 Likes

Oh wow, nice haul! Glad you got it! I got some updated tracking info earlier today saying that mine has arrived in New York and is being processed through customs! I am supposed to receive it by Monday so I am happy!

1 Like

Update:
Fast Tech order with free shipping --no extra cost:
On package: From Mr. XXXXXX
in Beijing by register Air Mail "China post"
Described as Electronic Gadget (under 13 oz.)

Confirmation of order Sep 14
Shipped Sep 16
Arrived In CA Sep 22
Items arrived in 6 days at no shipping cost via air mail.

Guess what!!! I just got new updated tracking info on my new mod and it says it will be here today!!! I am so happy!!! I guess 14 days for free delivery from China isn’t all that bad!!! Even though I ordered this mod on July 25th as a pre-order that was supposed to be in stock by July 30th and they kept pushing the date back further and further until they finally got them in on September 8th…but at least I am finally getting it!!! A new purple IPV6x…I really hope this is a good mod!

4 Likes

Awesome! So glad you are finally getting it!

1 Like

In general, I think a lot of the delays we’re seeing the last couple of weeks is fallout from the August Deeming regulations. Companies very quickly “established” their new products ahead of the deadline before they were ready to ship. Led to a lot of pre-orders waiting for companies to actually start shipping out the products. What’ll be interesting is to see how the next 2 years play out as far as innovation. Are they going to press on overseas, and we still order our new gadgets from China, business as usual?

Edit:spelling

2 Likes

You are on West coast, my stuff has to get all the way through Chicago and then to MI.

1 Like

My take is FastTech is trying to do the best they can to develop customer loyalty. Hence the free air mail of under 13 oz. .
"You are on West coast, my stuff has to get all the way through Chicago and then to MI."
In the past, it did not make much difference where you where. My previous two orders took 3 and 4 weeks but may have been over the 13 ounces.
It would be interesting to find out if other folks get the same service under 13 ounces.

The package that I received yesterday with the IPV6x in it says it was airmail, and it was free shipping…I got it in two weeks, it shipped out on the 9th and I received it on the 23rd…

1 Like

West cost might be faster with airmail. Two weeks is not bad considering the Fast Tech pricing.
Thanks for the informative post, may help others decide.

1 Like

Yeah, your right, I am on the east coast (Virginia) and got mine in two weeks!

2 Likes

When I first learned if that site I literally spent 2 days browsing!!

1 Like

I have to admit everything i learned besides ejuice was prob from ft.

1 Like

efun’s customer service is nonexistent, and that’s when you can actually manage to make contact with them and receive a reply. I had an issue with an iPower I bought from them and they told me to contact eleaf directly. Their shipping is pretty slow too, usually around the 20 day mark to get to Ireland. FastTech orders going through Singapore post usually take between 2 and 3 weeks to get here, but I’ve found their customer service to be excellent. GearBest is now offering the best prices and by far the fastest shipping, average is 8 days from placing an order.

Just choose Hong Kong Post for delivery on Fast Tech and you’ll receive your order in 6 to 12 days tops.
The fastest service of all Chinese delivery services.

2 Likes

You’re the second person to tell me that. Definitely going to give them a try next time. Thanks.

1 Like